XXXVI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

bye bc nobody reads this story no more 😔

I flinched at the sound, almost letting the dog go, but I kept my grip

I flinched at the sound, almost letting the dog go, but I kept my grip. I heard alot of familiar voices upstairs, making me feel so relieved.

Aya began thinking of a way to distract the guy in the room with us but it was too late.

"who the fuck-" he began to run up the stairs with the pocket knife in his hand.

I heard lots of gunshots, over all of the unfamiliar voices. The guy the fell back down all the stairs, rolling down into the room.

His body was lifeless, giving me and Aya, the cue to come up.

I let the dog go, gesturing for him to follow us. He seemed to be trained, because he did exactly as told.

Once me and Aya got up the stairs, we noticed the front door was wide open, causing us to look In the living room. One of the guys who had brought us here laid on the floor, with his neck slit, and a fresh opened gash on his stomach.

"hey guys" Stokeley cheesed.

Aya ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. I seen Jahseh shoot one other guy by the stairs. He approached me after, and I forced myself into his arms, digging my head into his neck.

"thank you, jahseh." I began to cry tears of joy into his neck.

"what the hell is going on?" We heard another voice, of someone coming down the stairs.

Jahseh turned around, still holding me in his arms, as he pulled the trigger aiming the gun to the guys head. I flinched at the loud noise. The guy fell, after the bullet went through his skull.

The dog barked, seeming happy.

"y'all bought a dog?" Stokeley asked, looking at me and Aya.

"no, he was just down there. Can we keep him?" I asked Jahseh.

"please? he's nice" I asked Jahseh.

"he doesn't have a leash..." jahseh raised an eyebrow at me.

"but he listens really well." I assured Jahseh.

"please Jahseh, he so nice." Stokeley said, rubbing the dogs head.

"I guess ." Jahseh shrugged.

"yay, thank you." I pecked his lips.

I stared at him, realizing what he had just done for me. I hugged him tightly once more, and he chuckled, putting his arms around me.

He wiped my tears, grabbing me by my hand.

"come on, we gotta go." Jahseh told us and Stokeley nodded.

We got into the van, and Stokeleu frowned, looking at Jahseh as he opened the back seat door.

"do I have to drive?" Stokeley pouted.

"I drove here, so you driving back." Jahseh told him, sternly.

"Man-" Stokeley sucked his teeth, sitting in the front teeth.

Jahseh sat beside me in the back seat, slamming the door behind him, and Aya was in the passenger. I stared at Jahseh, eventually making him stare back at me.

"what?" Jahseh asked me.

"what ?" I copied him, looking away.

He chuckled, pulling me against him.

"why you keep looking at me?" He asked, as I leaned on his chest.

"because I like your face" I complimented him, tracing his jawline, with my finger.

A smirk tugged at his lips, as he slid his fingers through my hair, holding me on to him.

I put my hand on his shirt, firmly gripping it, as my head laid against his chest. I was laying in between his legs,  while Stokeley drove, steadily.

It was quiet, yet unawkward , giving me the perfect environment to fall asleep.

Due to Jahseh's light touches, the dark night, and the lack of stops made me fall asleep. The dog laid on the floor of the truck, sleeping aswell.

I felt safe now.

to be continued...