XXIX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I updated rapper groupchat 🥺

and FC is at 800 meaning im going to double update for now on 

I got up, seeing that Jahseh was already awake. I glanced at my phone for the time, seeing that the time was 11 am. This is the longest I've slept since I've been here.

Jahseh greeted me, by pulling me closer to him. I had rolled of of him sometime when i was sleep. I smiled, leaning on him, as he held my body. Before any words could come out of either of our mouths, the door bursted open.

"yo, get dressed, we got some to take care of" Stokeley assured Jahseh, making him put his phone down, as Stokeley shut the door behind him.

"am i gonna stay here?" I asked him.

"no, it ain't that bad, prolly just gotta go to the trap house" Jahseh said, with his voice raspy. 

"jahseh" I asked him.

"yes?" He asked me, getting up.

"i like that hoodie" I pointed to one he had on his desk.

It was grey camouflage, and red the word 'revenge' in white, in unique font.

"is that you way of asking if you can wear it?" Jahseh tilted his head, with a slick smirk on his face.

I nodded, and he chuckled.

"go ahead" He shrugged.

"thanks daddy" I said once again playfully, leaning down to peck him on his lips.

I got up, going to grab the hoodie, when i felt Jahseh's skin touch mine from behind.

He grabbed my throat, holding my head to his chest as he spoke.

"don't call me daddy, unless we fucking. Ima get hard" He told me.

"or what?" I responded back smartly,

"then ima give you sum to call me daddy for" He kissed my cheek, letting go of me as he walked to the bathroom.

I smiled, pulling Jahseh's hoodie over my head. I had brought my bag of stuff to Jahseh's room since he wanted me to sleep in here. I slid on some jeans, after removing my shorts. I was now fully clothes, as i laid on Jahseh's bed.

I had his hoodie over my nose, because it smelt like him. He came out the bathroom, grabbing his phone off the side table, putting it in his hoodie pocket.

"come on, mamas" Jahseh instructed me, and i got up, following him out the door.

everybody was in the living room, but got up, once they noticed that we were awake. 

"can we get food before we go?" stokeley asked, making Jahseh chuckle.

Rahime ran behind him, kicking him in the butt, before running past him, into the black van. Stokeley gasped, running to try and catch him.

-

I left my hair down, and side parted, with the hood to Jahseh's sweat shirt, over my head. We couldn't go inside with the food, because apparently everyone who lived there would try and steal food.

I had finished my six piece chicken nugget, and of course i wasn't full, but i didn't complain. Jahseh fed me one of his, making me smile a little. Jahseh bought me a cookie, and a milkshake, since Stokeley refused.

We were parked on the curb in the front of the 'trap house' when a familiar car pulled up. 

Taymor had Mariah by her hair, as he yanked her out the passengers seat with a gun to her head.

to be continued...