XX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

update 4-5. Its currently 3:03 AM, and I'm tired, hungry.

Day one of writing 5 parts in one day 😔

"yo I cannot wait to eat some food" Stokeley licked his lips, imagining his plate full of food in his head

" I want pancakes, a steak, a burger, a blt, and an omelet " Stokeley rubbed his stomach.

"You fatass, that's basically the whole menu" Jahseh chuckled,

"nessa, I cant beileve you really got a kids menu" Donald chuckled at me.

"I'm not gonna order off of it, I just want to color" I smiled, opening the small box crayons.

Jahseh shook his head at me, chuckling. Jahseh had did something that would make sure, Ming sat farthest from me.

So now he was on the other side of the table, on the left side.

I played tic tak toe with myself, and of course I won, because I'm the best at that game.

I was wearing ripped jeans, that had big holes in them, but was wearing those holey leggings under.

[ I'm sorry, I forgot what they called. But them hooker leggings]

I had on a yellow windbreaker, that was slightly unzipped at the top, revealing a plain black t shirt that I had under.

My hair was in a half up, half down hairstyle, the top being a bun.

Aya was here too, and I had been getting to know her better. So far, I like her. I think her and Stokeley are a thing. She says, they've known eachother for a while but, they are just off and on a lot, so its complicated.

I wanted regular pancakes, because I just liked the way the people in IHOP made them.

I told jahseh, what I wanted already, because I hated taking my own order. I hate talking to strangers.

The guys began throwing shit at each other. Luckily, at first it was only handkerchiefs, and then it turned into forks, spoons and knives.

Isaiah threw a spoon at Stokeley, and that seemed to make him mad, because he picked up a bottle of syrup, opening it, and squeezing it over the table, so that the syrup would fly on to Isaiahs shirt.

Unluckily, for Isaiah, Jahseh had picked the red syrup, on Isaiahs white shirt.

Isaiah gasped as the began play wrestling over the table. Jahseh grabbed them, pulling them back down, as he laughed.

A slim, light skinned girl, who had big curly hair, with the tips bleached a lighter brown, approached us, with a note pad, and a smile.

"hi I'm Geneva, I'll be your waiter to-"

to be continued...