XVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

ok so I made another deal with someone, so I'm updating 5 times today. 😥

I jumped in fear, latching on to Jahseh, by reflex

I jumped in fear, latching on to Jahseh, by reflex. He smirked, grabbing my hand.

I was so confused on to why he was not scared of this. People scattered everywhere. People were breaking windows to get out, there was a lot of pushing and shoving.

Of course, since I'm short I was barely able to be seen by the people around me.

Trunks was right behind me and Jahseh, following us, to the car. At least, that's where I assumed we were going.

We ran in to Stokeley and Donald, on the way to the door. Stokeley was holding hands with a girl, that I didn't know. I don't believe I've ever seen her, and i've lived in Florida forever.

"wassup aya, long time no see" Ming greeted her, still trying to hit on females.

"Listen nigga, Jah may let you hit on his girl, but I swear to god, if you try to fuck with her, I will beat the fuck out you" Stokeley threatened him, putting his finger to his chest.

AYA

Jahseh was pulling me closer to the gunshots, and I didn't like that. I held on to him, as I saw Layla's poofy hair over somebody's head.

"there you are" Layla shook her head.

Now it was me, Jahseh, Ming, Stokeley, Aya, and Isaiah, who came out of nowhere, and Donald, to Layla.

"who should we kill first?" She chuckled with her index finger threatening to pull the trigger.

"you" Stokeley said shooting her in the head .

I didn't even notice he had a gun out.

Jahseh chuckled at that, stepping over her. I got in the back seat, and everyone piled in to the car, driving off, before the police got to the area.

I sat beside Jahseh as he played with knives, kind of making me nerves, considering he was drunk.

He seemed to know what he was doing though, considering he didn't cut himself, making me feel a little better.

-

"you think we ever gon' get caught ?" Stokeley asked Jahseh.

"theres niggas way worse than us. If I'm goin' to jail, they better go to jail too" Jahseh shrugged.

"Anways, vros im tired. Goodnight, come on, Aya" Stokeley waved at us, grabbing Aya's hand and leading her up the stairs.

I was about to walk to the guest bedroom, wanting to take this uncomfortable dress off, before jahseh grabbed my arm.

"Give me a kiss" he told me, making my heart drop.

This would be my first kiss.

I blushed, before standing on my tippy toes, placing a peck on his lips. I pulled away, but he quickly grabbed me by my waist, pulling me back to him.

He kissed me harder, making me lean back a little, before Ming said something.

"goddamn, can y'all do that some where else ?" Ming sucked his teeth, pushing past Jahseh.

The push was forceful, and I knew it set Jahseh off, by the way he clenched his jaw.

Jahseh was about to go up to him, and I knew there would a be a brawl. Donald noticed, and grabbed Jahseh , holding him back.

"I'll talk to him, its aight jah" Donald attempted to calm down, Jahseh.

I grabbed Jahsehs hand, leading him in to the guest bedroom with me, just so that he didn't suffocate Ming in his sleep or something.

I closed the door behind me, going to my bag of clothes, and grabbing some grey spandex shorts, and a black tank top. Stuff like that is all I wore to bed.

"can I sleep with you?" Jahseh rubbed his eyes, sleepily.

"ja-" he cut me off immediately.

"Pleaseee" he begged, laying down on the bed.

"I guess so" I blushed, not being so sure about what was gonna happen tonight.

Jahseh smirked pulling his shirt over his head, and throwing it.

Jahseh laid back down, closing his eyes, with his arm over them.

I decided, i could change in here, considering how tired he was.

I pulled the dress straps off, letting the dress fall down to my ankles, revealing my black strapless bra, and matching plain black panties.

I stepped out of the dress, sliding on the spandex shorts, and then pulling the t shirt over my head.

"Fuck, why'd you cover yourself up?" Jahseh smirked at me, admiring what he could see from my spandex shorts.

I didn't even notice he was staring at me.

"Jahseh, you weren't supposed to look" I playfully hit him in his chest.

"I'm not sorry" he chuckled, watching as I turned the lights off, getting under the covers.

Jahseh slung one arm around me, and the other in his pants, before dozing off to sleep, after about 2 minutes.

to be continued...