XXXII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

the second / last update of the day

I woke up to the sound of the TV. Jahseh was watching some type of anime, which was easy to assume. I felt the sudden cold air hit my skin, causing goosebumps to form.

I pulled the covers, put Jahseh was holding them purposely, so that I couldn't get them.

"jahseh" I whined, letting go of the covers.

"come here" he told me, making me give him a 'really' look.

"oh yeah, your legs" Jahseh chuckled, pulling me on top of him.

His body heat, gave me immediate warmth, which I craved everytime he moved.

"thank you, Jah" I rubbed my finger on his jawline.

"for what? fucking you?" Jahseh chuckled.

"for everything" I said, snuggling my head into his chest,

"your welcome, babygirl" he put his hands through my hair, massaging my scalp.

He was like a street guy, yet he had a soft spot. I liked that he had s soft spot for me.

"go back to sleep, its early." Jahseh told me, as he hand slid to my thigh, which was over his crotch.

I nodded, as he gave me rubs on my ass. He began to massage my thighs, slowly but surely making the cramps, go away, also eventually making me fall asleep.

-

I woke up, and luckily the pain to my legs were gone. Jahseh laid with one arm over his eyes, and his hand in his pants.

I smiled at this, crawling closer to him . I put my hand on his stomach, tracing his abs with my nails. I traced the V in his 'VR' tattoo, turning to the R after.

[ jahs stomach is so cute 🥺🥺 ]

he didnt flinch at the fact that I was touching him, letting me know that he was in a deep sleep.

I stuck my hand down his pants, feeling his hand aswell, which I removed, so I could have my space. Jahseh put his hand on my head which was now laying on his stomach

I put my hand down his boxers instead, grabbing his member. I massaged him, making him groan.

"fuck, stop that" Jahseh exhaled.

"no" I cheesed.

I licked his abs teasing him as much as I could. He grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand out of his pants. He grabbed me by under his arms, pulling me up so that my head was on his chest, and no longer on his stomach.

I had put my bra on, and one of Jahseh's t large tee shirts so I was no longer naked.

Stokeley knocked on the door.

"what?" Jahseh asked.

"can I open it ?" He asked, sounding sad.

Jahseh glanced at me to make sure I was wearing clothes now.

"go ahead"

"they shooting up the trap house"

to be continued...