XVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

update 2-5 I'm already tired as hell😡

I woke up with Jahseh's head in my neck, and his lower half pressing against mine

He was snoring lowly, and I only could tell because of how quiet it was in the room. I didn't try to pull away because I could feel that it was cold in the room, and Jahseh was giving me warmth.

I pulled the blanket up more due to my shoulders being exposed, and Jahseh pulled me into him by my waist.

I laid on my stomach, still in his arms, admiring his face. I smiled, as I traced his jawline tattoo, that read ' loyalty '.

Jahseh took his hand out of his pants, putting it over my waist, not being fazed that the fact I was touching his face.

He smirked, finally noticing it, turning over, and pulling me with him. I was now on top of him, yet hovering, scared to sit on his lap.

He smirked at this, grabbing my waist and looking me in the eyes, as he slowly pulled me down on to him.

I gasped as I felt him hard underneath me.

"I'm sorry. I always get hard in the morning...you pressing your ass against me ain't help either" he chuckled, and his morning voice was cute.

It was deeper, and raspy.

I strattled him, placing my hands on his abs trying to keep my balance. It honestly felt really good, and I wanted to make a noise that was unfamiliar fo me, but I restrained from it.

"so, why you call me daddy yesterday?" He smirked holding my waist, still.

"I was joking" I laughed.

"mhmm, I'm not sure if i believe you" Jahseh squinted his eyes at me.

"and why not?" I asked, sitting back down, putting more pressure on top of his crotch.

He almost grunted at that, making me grin at him.

"I bet I can make you say it again " he challenged me.

"I bet you can't " I teased him, challenging him back.

"oh yeah?" He asked rhetorically , flipping us over, so that he was on top of me now.

He wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing in to my core. He grabbed my throat, leaning down on me. He pressed pretty hard to me in my area, making me not be able to hold in that moan.

He began to kiss my lips, slow and passionately.

[ I already know y'all gon say sum about their breathe🗿. Stop dudes, it ain't that serious🍆😮 ]

His other hand was under me, and rubbing my ass, softly. It's like he was pleasuring me in so many ways, and I'd never thought I'd be experiencing something like this at this age, but I'm glad I am.

"your a virgin?" He asked me.

"y-yeah...is it that obvious ?" I asked, insecurely.

"yes...but its aight, I like virgins" he smirked, rubbing his fingers through my hair.

I didn't know what he meant by that, or why he liked virgins.

"Why?" I asked him.

"why do I like virgins ?" He asked me, titling his head.

"yes" I said immediately.

He smirked at me before answering the question.

"because their pussies tighter"

to be continued...