XV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

update 3/3 if you ain't read the other 2 updates, go do so😡

I was about to say something to Ming, before Stokeley got up, grabbing me, and pulling me in to the living room

" nigga dont say nun to him" Stokeley told me.

"why shouldn't I?" I asked, taking a seat beside Vanessa.

"because you know Ming don't listen. He does what he wants." Stokeley assured me.

"the Nigga acting weird, as if i ain't do everything for him" I shook my head sitting back, on the couch.

"I know what will get your mind off of this" Stokeley smiled .

"Let's go get some food"  Stokeley suggested, happily, getting up.

-

"Stokeley your so fat, this all you do is eat." I told Stokeley, watching him gobble down his sandwich.

"nah vro, I sleep too" he chuckled, getting up to go order another one.

Vanessa sat on the inside of the booth, beside me. She sat close to me, almost touching me.

The bell rang, indicating that the door had opened.

Mariah walked up, behind Stokeley tapping him on the shoulder, after he was done putting in his order.

I couldn't hear what she was saying to him, but I seen Stokeley roll his eyes at her, grabbing his second meal from the cashier and sitting back down.

Mariah looked upset at what Stokeley said, but she then took her order.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"She literally asked me straight up if I wanted to fuck" Stokeley shook his head in disgust, unwrapping his sandwich.

"Vanessa, your fat" Stokeley said out of nowhere making me squint my eyes at him.

"I am not" Vanessa stated, crossing her arms.

I wondered what he was talking about as well, because Vanessa had a really slim body. I mean not like anorexic, but she was far from fat.

"I mean mentally" Stokeley said back to her.

"All girls are fat, mentally" Isaiah joined in.

"then call me a girl, because food is out of this world" Stokeley took another bite of his sandwich.

"stoke, you may he skinny now, but one day all that weight is gonna catch up to you" I chuckled, putting a fry in my mouth.

"Hell naw, ima be skinny forever. My metabolism fast" Stokeley smirked.

"Yeah...whatever you say" I shook my head at him.

Mariah walked up to our table making me, suck my teeth .

"Can I sit ?" Mariah asked us.

"no" i said immediately making her frown.

"hey Vanessa, how you been ?" Mariah smiled in Vanessa's face making me hate her even more.

I hate fake people. People who act a certain way around you, and then talk alot of shit when your not around.

Vanessa arched her eyesbrows at Mariah, before turning around, ignoring her.

The door's bell rang again, making me glance over at Taymor who had walked in with his girl, Layla.

"So wassup now?" Taymor came to us, pulling a gun out his pocket, aiming it at us.

to be continued....