XIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm triple updating today

I watched as she quickly got up, scared and intimidated by me

I watched as she quickly got up, scared and intimidated by me. She pulled her clothes back on, not leaving anything on my floor.

She gave me a sad face, poking her bottom lip out, pouting. She was having no trouble walking, meaning that she was FAR from a virgin.

Once she was fully clothed, she opened my door and began to walk out. I followed her down the stairs, as she opened the front door.

I watched as she got in to her car, driving off. But I then cursed to myself, noticing that the guys had just pulled in to the driveway.

My sweatpants were back on now, so atleast I wasn't naked. Vanessa hopped out the back seat, furrowing her eyebrows. She recognized Mariah's car. Not to mention, her window was down, so you could see Mariah's face clearly.

Vanessa turned to me, as she began to walk inside.

I didn't want to face the questions, because it was all a mistake.

I grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. I held her tightly, as her ear pressed against my chest.

"Jahseh," she chuckled, pulling away from the tight hug.

"You smell like perfume " she looked me up and down.

I had no words for her, I felt my heart drop, as I knew she would figure out.

"did you- wow" she asked me, but cut herself off, already knowing the answer.

"we arent dating" I shrugged, instantly taking that back because I knew I wanted her to be mine.

She glanced back at my eyes again, then looking down.

"your right...we aren't " she frowned, taking her bag, politely from Stokeley, and walking past me.

She walked in to the guest bedroom, with her bag of food, and the bag of clothes she had, closing the door behind her.

I exhaled, walking in to the living room, sitting down on the couch. Sora got up, coming to me, feeling my bad vibes. He sat down in front of me, as I held my head in my hands, frustrated with myself.

I was dumb for believing Mariah, in the first place.

I guess I was the only one in the wrong.

Why do I always fuck things up ?

Nessa definitely hates me now.

My thoughts were so loud, it was beginning to make my head ache. Stokeley came in, sitting beside me.

"what's wrong, vro?" Stokeley asked me.

"I fucked up, man" I admitted, not removing my hands from my face.

"What you do ?" Stokeley asked me.

"I fucked Mariah" I said not so loudly, so that the guys in the kitchen wouldn't hear me.

"what?! " stokeley asked, very loudly.

"I know, I know" I said lowly, not even wanting to hear what he was gonna say.

After explained the whole thing to him, Stokeley seemed to understand why I did it.

"you shoulda never beileved Mariah, especially if you ain't know her like that. Girls can be manipulative if they really want sum" Stokeley shrugged.

"anyone can" I said simply.

"but anyways, I think Vanessa will understand if you just explain it to her"  Stokeley put his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, hoping he was right.

"But give a day, she prolly heart broken" Stokeley shrugged getting up.

"Come on nigga, I got you food" Stokeley gestured for me to follow him.

I sat on the bed, crying into my palms. I knew I probably looked like a dumbass, me and Jahseh aren't even together.

I did have a crush on him though, and I thought that was pretty obvious.

But then he goes and fucks my bestfriend, who is no longer my bestfriend because she knew I had feelings for Jahseh.

I popped a fry into my mouth, laying down on the bed, as the TV was on, not too loud.

-
later that night :

I woke up, not even noticing that I had dozed off, to a knock on the door

"its ming" I heard from the other side.

"Dont come in" I said immediately.

"w-what?" He asked, seeming kind of upset.

"I wanna be alone"

to be continued....