XXII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

11 updates in the past 4 days.

We pulled up to a big mansion looking house

We pulled up to a big mansion looking house. Jahseh held the door, waiting for me to get out, and I did.

Aya and stokeley got out on the other side. I followed Jahseh into the house, and was hit with the sudden smell of alchohol, and marijuana.

A tall lightskin man with big curly hair was sitting on the couch, getting twerked on by a female with fishnet leggings with nothing under, and a ripped black crop top.

"Yoo wassup X!" The man yelled, throwing up the peace sign.

"hey bhris" Jahseh gave him a head nod.

Another darker skinned man, with twists came down the stairs, waving at us.

"sup Rakim"

#FREEASAP

Jahseh grabbed my arm, turning me around. He gave me a kiss on the lips, before speaking.

"Make yourself at home, stay with Aya, she know her way around" Jahseh said making Aya come up to me.

Jahseh and the rest of the guys, walked off, going ina door that had many locks on it. I wondered what they were doing.

Aya lead me to the living room, sitting on the couch, opposite to the one where Bhris was getting twerked on.

"So, have you lived in Broward forever ?" Aya asked me.

"Yes I have, you?" I asked her.

"Lived here since birth" she laughed.

"So- you don't have to answer, but like what are they doing ?" I asked, referring to the guys downstairs.

"I think they're fixing drugs or something. I'm not sure, I'm not allowed down there" Aya shrugged.

"why the fuck is Ming looking at you like that? He's usually downstairs with the rest of 'em " Aya glanced at him

I followed her eyes, seeing Mings eyes right on me. He licked his lips as his eyes went up and down my body.

"I don't know, he's probably not down there because him and jahseh going through something" I shook my head.

"oh my gosh, he's doing that again ?" She asked "you and jah are dating right?" Aya asked me.

"Yes" I responded with a simple answer.

"Ming always feels jealous everytime someone in the gang has a new girl. And he tries to steal the girl. Like with me and stoke, and even when Danny had a girlfriend" she explained.

"But...this is kinda weird. I'm bouta say something to hi-" she said getting up.

"noo, its okay" I laughed.

She shook her head taking a seat back down, as a girl with a tatted up body, and pale skin, with black hair with green highlights, walked up to us. She was a wearing a bikini, even though this house had no pool.

"Any of you girl know where Jah at ?" The girl asked.

"Why, Taylor ?" Aya asked her.

"Because I'm tryna fuck, duh" she rolled her eyes ,with attitude.

TAYLOR

TAYLOR

"yeah, thought so" Aya shrugged.

"why do it matter? you stoke's girl anyways" Taylor crossed her arms.

"well I'm Jah's girl" I said, before Aya could say something out of pocket.

"oh really ? I didn't know jah liked peasents " Taylor spat on the floor in front of me, before walking away.

I screwed my face up, in disgust, as Aya simply rolled her eyes.

"You know where the bathroom is?" I asked Aya.

"of course, just go through that hallway, and it's the last door on the left" Aya pointed to where it is.

"thank you" I thanked her, getting up.

"no problem " she smiled, sitting back, as I walked to where she pointed to.

The door was open, and it was clearly a bathroom, and no one was in there. I went inside, closing the door behind me. I noticed that it didn't have a lock.

I furrowed my eyebrows at this, and thought I'd just make it quick. All of a sudden, as I was about to pull my pants down, Ming came out of the shower.

He was hiding behind the showe curtain.

"wassup babygirl" Ming smirked evily.

I screamed as I tried to leave the room, but he grabbed my hand, yanking me back to him, trying to kiss on my neck.

I resisted as much as I could, but he was stronger than me.

All of a sudden, the door bursted open, to reveal Rakim, I think his name was.

"Yo ming what the fuck you doing ? That's jah's girl" he exclaimed

"So? Jah ain't gon do shit." Ming let go of me, pushing me back.

"You know, that makes you less of a man, and more of a bitch, right?" Rakim asked Ming.

"Once again, I don't give a fu-" Ming was cut off, when Jahseh came through the doorway.

"Jah ain't gon do shit ?" Jahseh chuckled at Ming, pulling a gun out his pocket.

to be continued...