XXXIV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

the knew story I'm releasing is called " worthy"

" you gon be mine now, Nessa" I heard the guy whisper in my ear.

Before I knew it, my arms were taped behind me, to each other, and my mouth was taped shut. I tried to scream but all the sounds were muffled.

He dragged me, and I couldn't do anything, since my arms were pinned behind me, and he was way bigger than me, in so many ways.

I looked around, hoping that I could see any signs that the guys were nearby. I struggled, but was able to see  the 'trap house's' door wide open. I couldn't see anyone inside.

"yeah that's right. We killed your little boy toy. What was his name ? X?" He teased me, before throwing me in the backseat of a car.

Aya began to cry silently, and I just frowned at her, turning to out the window.

____

We were driving for a while, to the point where the sun was setting once we got to the destination.

We were driving down a path, with acres of trees. That was all we seen for a while. My phone was in my back pocket, and I heard it vibrate over and over, throughout the time I was in the care.

I hated the fact, I couldn't see who it was.

We parked into the driveway of a large, grey house in the middle of the woods. It looked old, and must've been to just be in the middle of nowhere. Yet, it looked so well maintained.

Aya was sleeping, she had fallen asleep maybe two hours ago. She was curled up, in a fetus position, as she shivered. It was clear that she was cold, and scared.

The guy in the front seat, opened his door, stepping out, and then coming to me. He grabbed me, as I squealed. The other guy grabbed Aya, and dragged us both into the house.

It appeared to be a dark pit once they opened the door, but they switched the light on, and it was well lit.

They immediately dragged us to a door , with many locks, and they unlocked every single one, then proceeding to drag us down the wooden stairs, and throwing us on each bed.

They ripped the tape off of our mouths, making my lips, and the skin around my mouth, sting.

"y'all can yell if you want, but it's soundproof in here" the guy chuckled.

They untaped our hands, letting us free. The pain in my arms started to go away, they were there because of the restriction I had.

"did you really kill my baby?" Aya began to cry.

"of course I did. Your fatass boyfriend was the easiest one to kill" He cheesed, walking out the room, slamming the door behind themselves, and walking back up the stairs, and shutting that door as well.

I looked to Aya, not having any words to say. Our eyes said it all.

to be continued...