XXI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

update 5-5 thank God this is over, phew

I huffed to my self, sitting back in the booth, as Nessa noticed my quick change of mood

"Geneva, get us another waiter" Craig rolled his eyes.

"why? I thought we were cool now. Hey jahsehh" Geneva greeted me.

"Y'all literally have a restraining order-" Isaiah squinted his eyes at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know. I'll get another waiter" Geneva frowned, walking away.

"Wait wha-" Vanessa asked confused, looking at me, before I cut her off.

"don't worry about her" I said simply, shaking my head.

I wasn't worried about whoever that Geneva girl was. What I was confused about was, just simply who was that girl? And why did her and Jah have a restraining order.

Once a new waiter came, it was another girl. She was caucasian, and had blonde, right under the shoulder length hair.

"hello, I'm nat, I will be your waiter for today, can I start you off with some drinks ?" She smiled.

NAT

GENEVA

GENEVA

They put in their orders after deciding that they had known what they wanted to order, and that the didn't only want their drinks right now.

"Jahseh, where is my phone?" I asked him, considering I asked him to hold it earlier.

He pulled it out his pocket, holdinng it up, and I reached for it before he yanked it back.

"gimme a kiss first" he smirked, holding the phone to his side.

I leaned up, kissing him on the lips. His lips were soft, and his breathe tasted minty, since, he didn't eat anything yet. I pulled away, and he handed me my phone.

I began to play a game since I was done coloring. I was playing bitlife since that was my favorite game.

Eventually, I got bored, and grabbed Jahseh's phone, making me furrow his eyebrows at me.

I didn't know his password, but to do what I wanted to do, I didn't need his password.

I began to spam his camera roll, with myself, before leaning on his chest, and taking pictures of me and him, when he wasn't looking.

Once he noticed what I was doing, he smirked, not even caring, that I was using all his storage, and he'd have to delete all of them later.

Once our food came we all ate, and then left, going to the car.

Of course, I sat beside jahseh, and Aya on my other side. Once we passed Jahseh's house I began to get confused.

"Where we going?" I asked Jahseh, looking over to him.

"The trap house" Jahseh chuckled.

I gave him a questionable look.

"you think we get all this money from nowhere ?" Jahseh lifted my chin up.

"We would be the only normal girls there, so don't feel uncomfortable " Aya friendly tapped my shoulder.

"normal?" I asked, I thought that was a weird choice of words.

"yeah, there's just strippers, and groupies who basically live there. And they really problematic, so if they day sum to you, just get me" Aya explained.

"to the trap house" Isaiah began to yell put the window.

to be continued...