XIX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Update 3-5. Damn I'm surprised I ain't pass out by now.

 Damn I'm surprised I ain't pass out by now

I laughed pushing him away. I knew he was one hundred percent serious, but I didn't know how to respond to that in a serious way.

"I'll make you call me daddy, later" he rubbed my head, making me kiss his cheek.

His hands were back in his pants now, and he kinda looked adorable when he did that.

I wasn't THAT innocent. I knew that he was clearly trying to cover his erection, and he was making it obvious.

"you won't " I challenged him again, getting up and going in to the bathroom.

He followed me, standing in front of the toilet, pulling his member out. He began to piss as I brushed my teeth, ignoring the fact that he was doing that.

[ if that made you cringe, I'm sorry ]

I wet the toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on it, and wet it again, beginning to brush my teeth.

Jahseh came up behind me, washing his hands. He was getting very touchy, and to be honest, I really liked it.

Jahseh sat on the counter, watching me brush my hair.

"Jahseh" I asked, not looking at him.

"wassup?" He asked me, looking up.

"what does sex feel like?" I asked curiously.

It's better asking him than anyone else, right?

[ that was not supposed to be a shade to jahseh, ily 🗿💕]

"I can show you better than I can tell you" he told me, twisting a blonde dread of his.

I stayed quiet for a moment, thinking of the right way to respond that.

"Does it feel good?" I asked him, looking at him in the mirror, as I did my hair.

"it depends...for you its prolly gon' hurt at first. Since your a virgin..." Jahseh told me.

"and for you?" I asked him, a Los me just being curious.

Jahseh got off the counter.

"that also depends, lemme try you" he smirked, kissing on my neck, holding my waist.

"Why you asking so much questions? Who you plannin' to fuck ?" He asked, lifting his head up at me.

"I don't know" I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

All of a sudden, the bathroom door opened revealing Ming. Ming didn't realize that Jahseh was in here, since he wasn't looking, as he was locking the door behind him.

"so how are you, Vanes- X! I ain't know you was in here" Ming quickly unlocked the door, opening it.

"Sorry, I thought this was the laundry room- uh anyways. The guys want to know if you wanna go to IHOP with us" Ming said quickly, being scared to stay on the same topic.

"That's a dumbass question, why the fuck wouldn't I wanna go to-" ming cut me off.

"Yeah, sorry- " ming said, quickly leaving the room.

"jahseh" I said once again.

"yes, ma?" He responded to by using a  nickname.

"I love you"

to be continued...

thought that'd be a good ass cliffhanger