XXVI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

guess what song I'm listening to😔 either snow, never, or you're thinking too much stop it ?

I hopped out the car, once we got in the Walmart parking lot, with Jahseh right behind me. Stokeley got out, chasing Aya, because she took his chocolate bar.

"Wow stoke, I ain't never see you run before" Rahime chuckled.

"Shut up nigga, this serious, she just took my food" Stokeley crossed his arms, stopping to catch his breathe.

Aya walked back up to him, holding the candy up to his mouth so he could take a bite. He smiled at her, yanking the whole thing away.

They began to play fight, as we walked to the entrance. Jahseh put his hood over his head, as we walked in the doors. Aya huffed, as Stokeley took the last bite of the candy bar, then proceeding to tease her.

"Yo is that X!" Someone yelled from a distance.

Jahseh glanced in that direction, giving the person a smile. Stokeley waved at them too, even though they didn't call him.

Jahseh grabbed my hand, pulling me.

"Wait where we going ?" Stokeley asked as he shoved the cart in to the candy aisle.

Jahseh flipped Stokeley off, following me and Aya into the candy aisle.

[ oh yesh, thank you all so much for 10k on this story 💕]

"Okay so, what's better? Skittles or m&ms ?" Stokeley asked, picking up extra large bags of them.

"Skittles" Rahime said immediately.

"nah uh, m&ms are better" coolie argued.

"skittles nasty" Jahseh shook his head.

"Yo ain't you hungry?"aya whispered to me.

"Yup" I instantly said back, due to the fact, I was.

"I want chic fil a, but Stokeley gon say it up to jah" Aya shook her head."every other time, its hell yeah."

"can you ask Jahseh. He'd say yes to you" she asked me, with a weak smile on her face.

I nodded, walking up to Jahseh. I grabbed his hand, putting his arm around me.

"What?" Jahseh asked me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"After this can we get food?" I asked him.

"Did Stokeley ask you?" Jahseh questioned me, tilting his head.

"no aya did, but still. I'm hungry" I assured him.

Jahseh groaned, not wanting to go.

"jahseh, please" I begged him as he leaned on the shelf, looking down on me.

Jahseh rolled his eyes at me.

"ion feel like it" Jahseh sighed lowering his head.

"please, daddy?" I asked Jahseh, joking ly, putting my hands around his neck.

I stared at him, until a smirk appeared on his face.

"Fine" he finally gave in due to my choice of words.

[ they free'd baby rocky :) ]

"thank youu" I hugged him tightly.

"yeah whatever" He chuckled pulling me around, so my back was to his chest as he draped his arms around my waist.

"Nigga we came in here for bandages, not no fucking candy" I heard a familiar voice.

Taymor walked into the aisle, not seeing us immediately.

He immediately pulled a gun out.

"Why the fuck y'all always where I'm at. You know what- now I'm finna kill y'all asses"

to be continued...