Koo

"Thirteen, room thirteen", Jungkook had his eyes peeled trying to locate his new classroom. He was already late, and his heartbeat was only getting faster.

He was getting nervous.

"Common kook, focus", the boy talked to himself.

"You lost?" Jungkook turned around quickly.

The boy talking to him was much more taller than him. His hair was parted, skin glowing.

Was he wearing makeup? He was pretty.

Very pretty, the boys in Seoul compare nothing to this guy, it made Jungkook a mess.

"Hello? What's your name?" The boy asked feeling somewhat annoyed.

"I'm new!" Jungkook blurted.

"Hey new, I'm Kim Seokjin a senior, and you?" The boy stook out his hand for a handshake.

"O-oh, I'm a junior...so-"

"Ah! You'll have to me 'hyung' I take that stuff seriously, so where you going?" Jin swayed his arm around Jungkook.

It made him a blushing mess.

"T-thirteen..."

"Thirteen? That's around the corner don't worry". The older guided Jungkook, and the younger looked to his right not paying attention to the very handsome guy to his left.

"You're here! Good luck new!" The older released his small hold on the younger.

"T-thanks hyung, I'm actually Jeon Jungkook".

"What's that? Your name is Koo? Okay!" The older walked away going to his class while Jungkook smiled from ear to ear.

Maybe this new school wasn't so bad.

Jungkook knocked and the door was opened by the teacher.

"Ah you must be the new student, come in", the teacher let Jungkook in.

"Class, we have a new student, they came all the way from Seoul".

The class made some small remarks within one other. Why would someone leave Seoul for Daegu? Usually it's the other way around.

"Introduce yourself".

Jungkook took a deep breathe.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I like film, and I...hope you guys treat me nicely", Jungkook bowed and the class seemed uninterested.

"You may sit in the back over there, next to Jung Hoseok, raise your hand Mr.Jung".

Jungkook's eyes went to a boy who looked extremely tired.

He walked on over and took a seat.

"Okay let's continue on now".

Jungkook took out his supplies, excited for a new start. He was paying attention don't get him wrong.

Until Hoseok's phone kept buzzing.

"Um, could you stop using your phone please", Jungkook whispered. Hoseok glanced over at him, "Sorry if it's bothering you, but I'm gonna keep using it".

Jungkook couldn't believe it.

Rude.

"You're not even suppose to use your phone-"

"I know the rules newbie", Hoseok said while looking at his phone. "So why don't you-"

"Why don't you shut up?" Hoseok raised his voice a little more.