Disaster

Yoongi begged Jimin and Taehyung to accompany Jihyo and him to their hotel for the night.

There he explain everything, he addressed that Jihyo and him were only friends. Jihyo happily said she had a girlfriend. Yoongi made it clear he was never returning home.

Jimin and Taehyung couldn't believe anything, but what Yoongi couldn't believe more was that Namjoon and Jin were no longer dating.

"So his dumbass really just stormed in there and-"

"Yep", Taehyung was still surprised by it.

"Oh and I'm dating Hoseok, and Jimin has a thing with this dude he met in-"

"OKAY- so Jihyo, are you staying here?"

"Hell yeah", she swung an arm around Yoongi. "He convinced me to stay".

"You know Jin hyung graduates tomorrow?" Jimin said.

"We're all going to be there right? Like old times?" Yoongi asked.

"That's the plan".

"And hows Jungkook been?"

Jimin sighed, "I don't know actually...we all kind of...stopped talking-"

"WHY?"

"I'm going to just unpack and shower..." Jihyo quickly sped walked away.

"Well...Jimin and I had things to do in Europe, Namjoon and Jin don't talk, and Jungkook is hanging out Yugyeom, last time we talked he told me", Taehyung said as he laid down.

"Oh yeah Yugyeom! He's a great guy, and he said his cousin too? Taehyung?"

"Yeah he said Yugyeom's cousin".

Yoongi felt his stomach sink.

"Yugyeom's cousin? As in Jaebum?"

"Oh that's his cousin? I never hear much about him", Jimin said as he unpacked.

"Where would Jungkook be-"

"Yoongi its really late, you'll see him tomorrow at Jin hyung's graduation".

"What makes you think he'll go?" Yoongi asked shaking a bit.

"Well...I don't see why any one of us wouldn't go".

"Right...right", Yoongi sighed.

-
"Yugyeom tell your little friend to hurry up!" Jaebum yelled out as Yugyeom rolled his eyes and knocked on Jungkook's door.

"Hey!" Jungkook was smiling. "You look nice!" Yugyeom said as Jungkook was walking towards Jaebum's car.

"I can't believe you're graduating already!" Yugyeom was geeked over his cousin.

Yugyeom didn't know all the shitty things Jaebum did. All he knew was that Jaebum was a kid who likes trouble.

And Jungkook was the exact same, he didn't know much about Jaebum.

"Oh shut up", Jaebum began driving with a sour face.

-
"Fucking drive Namjoon!" Hoseok was yelling and he regret ever telling Namjoon he could drive to Jin's graduation.

"I- I'm just-"

"Get out, I'm driving", Hoseok tried to open the door but it was locked. "NAMJOON MY BOYFRIEND IS BACK NOW GET OUT AND LET ME DRIVE!"

"S-Sorry, yeah..." Namjoon was a mess, seeing Jin after so long? It was scary.

-
"You sure it's okay for her to come?" Jimin asked while Jihyo sat in the front of the car with Yoongi. "Oh yeah, I want to be seen and rub it in my dad's face that I'm never coming home", she said while applying lipstick.