Way Back Home

"You're fucked if you do this, you know right? It's so stupid-"

"You helping or not?" Yoongi scoffed as he packed his suitcase. "Do I really have to go? Can't I-"

"Jihyo."

"Fine, sorry", She took her suitcase and put on her sunglasses. "Okay, so our parents are discussing some idea, I'll do the talking, you act uninterested, but still excited", Jihyo walked out of Yoongi's room with him following after.

"Dad! Yoongi and are heading for our trip to Australia!" Jihyo said with a very high pitched tone jumping. "Be careful Yoongi, don't lose her".

Yoongi laughed, "Of course sir".

"You two are just so perfect, have fun", Yoongi's mom smiled.

"Okay let's go...sweetie", Yoongi quickly walked out with Jihyo smiling and waving bye.

"That was disgusting", Jihyo said as they both walked to the car. "How do you think I feel?"

-
"We'll miss our flight Jimin hurry up!" Taehyung yelled to Jimin as he was hugging Dean. "Don't be sad chimchim, I'll come visit".

The two had grown fond of each other very quickly.

"YOU WANT TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR JIN HYUNG'S GRADUATION OR WHAT-"

"SHUT UP!" Jimin yelled back while Dean smiled.

"Chimchim, go ahead", Dean let him go. "It's just unfair..." Jimin was sad, nothing was ending, but he didn't know how long it'd be until he could see Dean again.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow", Dean kissed his forehead. "Tomorrow", Jimin smiled.

"JIMIN FUCKING MOVE!" Taehyung whined.

-
"REALLY?" Namjoon was freaking out. "Yes bitch", Hoseok said while packing up his dancing clothes.

"How do you know-"

"It's on the news, hello? Korea's number one teen model coming back to his high school? Common".

"We have to see him", Namjoon was excited. "Duh, but don't fuck it up".

-
"Jungkook let's eat here, Jaebum said it's good", Yugyeom tugged on his shirt".

"Okay!" Jungkook was currently hanging out with the two at the mall.

"Table for three", Jaebum said.

To Jungkook, Jaebum reminded him of Yoongi. Both had a similar aura, the attitude, the fashion.

But Jaebum wasn't Yoongi.

"So the seniors are graduating, and Jungkook, your hyung is coming back", Yugyeom said. "Yeah", Jungkook didn't know if it was okay to go and see him.

Then again why wouldn't it be? He didn't do anything wrong.

"I'll be back I have to go the bathroom", Yugyeom left.

"Jin? You close with him?" Jaebum asked while looking at the menu. "Uh...yeah?"

"Hm, has he told you anything?"

"About?"

"Me?" Jungkook tried to Jaebum but he was emotionless.

So Jungkook decided to play.

"He did actually".

"Really?" He has Jaebum's attention.

"Yep".

"And you aren't mad?" Jaebum looked at Jungkook. "I'm furious..." Jungkook has no clue what he was doing.

"Really? Why haven't you done anything?" Jaebum questioned, it's like he wanted Jungkook to do something.

"Okay let's eat!" Yugyeom came back.

-
"Daegu!" Yoongi ran out of his cab. "Slow down", Jihyo said while pulling her suitcase. They both landed in Daegu and their adrenaline was high.

"I'm home!" He smiled.

"Yeah yeah, now what?"

"Well Jin hyung's graduation is tomorrow, but I'm going to find-"

"Jungkook", Jihyo said. "Correct".

"Well, we tricked our parents to thinking we're in Australia so you could see your lover, but I'm bored".

"Fine let's go the hotel...then mall?"

"Sounds good to me".

Yoongi was too thrilled with his plan, he would finally see Jungkook. It's been too long and now that he has found his way back home, he doesn't intend on ever going back to the U.S.

"You're really running away huh? What am I suppose to say when I go back?"

"Fly your girlfriend out here, we have the money, not to mention you two can be at peace in like Seoul".

Jihyo thought about it.

"You're right, this is my new home", she smiled.

The two were now closer than ever. It's like Yoongi found his female persona while Jihyo found her male persona.

They understood each other, had similar issues, they shared the same worries.

"Yoongi?" Yoongi turned around.

"Jimin? Taehyung?" He said as Jihyo stood behind him out of habit.

"Is that...Jihyo?" Jimin said as Taehyung glared.

"What are you doing with her?" Taehyung asked.

Jihyo was pretty well known since her dad owned many stocks and property.

"Fuck", that's the only flaw in his plan.

Yoongi shook his head, "Guys guys-" he laughed.

"It's not what you think".

-
the way this story will end is just -

-the way this story will end is just -