Boyfriend & Darling

"You okay? You're staring", Yoongi said while laying down, facing Jungkook. "What? I can't look at my so called boyfriend", Jungkook teased, cheeks still turning pink.

"Boyfriend?" Yoongi still wasn't used to a boy calling him that. "Well, what else could I call you?" Jungkook pouted.

And now Yoongi could finally tell Jungkook how much he loved his stupid cute pout.

"You know you pout right? It's powerful", Yoongi laughed. "I do not!"

"Darling, I think that's a pretty name", Yoongi said. "Do I call you that or-"

"No, it's what I'm calling you".

"O-oh okay, um...then you can be uh..." Jungkook felt his stomach do a whole 360 turn. "Well? I'm waiting".

"Boyfriend", Yoongi sighed and smiled. "Fine then", Jungkook clapped his hands together.

"So now what?" Jungkook was ready to have a "boyfriend". "Whatever you want darling", Yoongi closed his eyes. He seemed calm, but inside he was dying. Like fuck, he didn't things to get here.

"Have you dated before?"

"Not really dated, I have had a 'thing' with a couple of girls before", Yoongi dropped casually. "I'm guessing you haven't dated?"

"No", Jungkook sat up straight. "I haven't".

"Why not?" Yoongi sat up along with him. "I just haven't found anyone...I want to be with?" Jungkook wondered why he didn't date anyone yet.

"What if you don't even like guys in the end?" Jungkook asked. "Well, how did you know you like guys?"

"I never liked girls, they're mean, and I can't picture myself being with one", Jungkook answered confidently.

Yoongi quickly kissed Jungkook's cheek. "You're really cute".

"I have to get home", Jungkook looked at his phone and knew his mom would be worried.

"Why can't you sleep over?" Yoongi whined not wanting Jungkook to leave. "My mom needs me home-"

"But do you want to go home?" Yoongi asked.

"I do".

"Oh, alright, I'll-"

"Wait, I mean I would want to stay, but I-"

"I get it darling, don't worry, let's get you home", Yoongi took his jacket and keys. "I'm driving you home".

-
Namjoon
hyung are you sure

Jin
ARE YOU DOUBTING ME OR????

JinARE YOU DOUBTING ME OR????

Namjoon
QUIT BEING DRAMATIC

Jin
why are you yelling?

Namjoon
I-