You Know?

Jungkook was gone.

Literally, he wandered off when the group decided to go to the grocery store for some snacks.

"Fuck we lost him", Jin was the only one who was somewhat sober at this point. As for the rest well, Namjoon was doing some dance called the "Sneaky Fish" into different aisles while Hoseok laughed with a bag of gold fish crackers in his hand saying "I got your family right here".

Yoongi was just trying to figure out if Cheetos the cheese flavor tasted the same as Pringle's cheese flavor.

Apparently it was something that needed much thought as he was in a cheese craving.

Jin walked around the store until he found Jungkook by the marshmallows.

"For fuck's sake Koo I thought we lost you", Jin said as he pulled Jungkook away from the bags of marshmallows.

"Hey hyung, why do you think Arthur called Francine a marshmallow? Why did she think it was an insult? They're nice", Jungkook shoved two marshmallows in his mouth.

"Why- Okay lets get the other boys".

Jin rounded up the boys and paid for the snacks as well as the ones Jungkook was already eating.

"Let me drive-"

"MY CAR!" Yoongi didn't want to let go of the keys. "Give me the damn keys!" Jin tugged on them.

"Oh my gosh let's go!" Hoseok whined.

"Marshmallow?" Jungkook offered to Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Oh hell yeah".

"Fine!" Yoongi eventually gave up his car keys.

"I swear you guys make me feel old", Jin started the car and began driving back to Yoongi's house.

The ride home was filled with munching sounds and Jungkook's voice saying "Marshmallow" over and over.

"Open the door you fuck face!" Hoseok banged on Yoongi's door. "Why?" Yoongi asked.

"I have to pee!" Hoseok banged on the door more.

"No", Yoongi laughed. "I'll pee in your room I don't care!" Hoseok unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper.

"Hoseok don't", Namjoon was sobering up and was completely tired. "Hoseok don't do it-"

"Hoe don't do it", Jungkook laughed, he was still in fact high.

"No!" Yoongi opened the door and Hoseok ran inside.

"Nasty ass I swear-"

Yoongi looked over at Jungkook who was sitting at the corner of his bed eyes closed.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Yoongi asked. "Am good", Jungkook said.

"Okay well I'm going home, we have school tomorrow", Namjoon stood up and Jin did too.

"Y'all gonna fuck or what?" Hoseok asked as he came out the bathroom. "No you horny animal, hyung's taking me home, see ya!" Namjoon picked up his bag.

"Hyung, can you take me-"

"Yes Hoseok let's go", Jin picked up his things and waved goodbye as Namjoon and Hoseok followed.

Once Yoongi heard his front door close he sat next to Jungkook.

"That's enough darling", Yoongi took away his marshmallows. "Boyfriend", Jungkook said as he laid down, head on Yoongi's lap.

"Yeah?"

"I don't feel good, my head hurts".

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who had his eyes closed, hair messy. "Well you look good so it's okay".