Doesn't Matter

Yoongi casually walked out the school while Jungkook ran out, heart racing like he was running for his life.

"Common!" Jungkook whined signing Yoongi to hurry up. "Darling relax, the car is already open-"

Jungkook quickly opened Yoongi's car door and jumped right in. The boy laughed and slowly made his way to his car.

"IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE!" Jungkook yelled out and slammed the car door.

The other boy smiled and picked up his pace.

"So what now?" Jungkook asked while fastening his seatbelt. "We have fun", Yoongi started his car while smirking at Jungkook.

-
The two arrived in the city, Yoongi paid for an overly priced parking spot and the boys were off.

"Darling", Yoongi called out. "Hm?" Jungkook turned around doe eyed. Yoongi took Jungkook's hand in his, "Don't get lost".

"I'm not a little kid Yoongi-"

"You're a baby, anyways let's go", Yoongi pulled Jungkook by their intertwined hands. The cold air had nothing against their warm hands together.

"Want a snack?" Yoongi asked. "Mm, sure".

Yoongi decided pretzels would be nice. "Here you go", Yoongi gave Jungkook his own pretzel while he got his own.

He took a big bite when Yoongi and him went back to walking. "They taste good!" He said. Yoongi was pleased to know he made a good choice.

Then Jungkook was coughing. "You okay? Should I get a drink?" Yoongi was patting Jungkook's back.

Jungkook kept on coughing, "Is...this...a-almond?" He managed to get out. "Um, yeah? They're almond pretzels?"

"Am-...allergic", Jungkook scratched at his throat. "WHAT?" Yoongi picked up Jungkook in his two arms to carry him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked. "I have to take you to your bag that's in the car, don't you have that pen thing?" Yoongi was running quickly.

"Ah, I have such a good boyfriend, I'm not allergic", Jungkook laughed.

"You- What?" Yoongi stopped running. "I'm not allergic, I love almonds", Jungkook was smiling, only Yoongi wasn't having it.

"Darling why would you do that? Don't do that to me oh my gosh", Yoongi sighed and placed Jungkook back down. "Sorry", Jungkook pouted.

"You're pouting? I'm sorry if I seemed mad, but you gave me a scare-" Jungkook interrupted, "It's not that serious!"

Yoongi shook his head and took Jungkook's hand again. The other boy smiled and blushed.

"Aren't you cold? You don't have a hat", Yoongi asked. "I'm okay-"

"But darling your ears are red". Jungkook felt his ear with his free hand. It was indeed in fact cold.

"Well I don't feel it-"

"That's because it's going numb!" Yoongi pulled Jungkook into a store. "Pick out a hat", Jungkook shook his head. "I have one, I just didn't-"

"But you need it right now, common", the other boy wasn't having any excuses. "Fine, but only if we get matching ones", Jungkook proposed.

"If I say no are you going to pout?"

Jungkook nodded his head yes.

"Okay let's skip it, go ahead pick hats for us", Yoongi's words caused Jungkook to sprint around the store.