Life Is Hard

"Koo-" Jungkook moved himself further down the table. "Hey Jungkook, hyung is trying to talk to you, the least you could do is listen", Hoseok said while picking at his food.

Lunch time was awkward as hell. Not to mention all eyes were on the boys.

"I didn't do it", Jungkook said with his voice shaking. Hoseok laughed, "Sure you didn't-"

"Hoseok-" Namjoon tried to calm Hoseok down. "How are you both of you calm? You do realize Yoongi's mom said they'll go to the states right? His mom always told him if he messed up that would happen and you guys don't seem to give a-"

"Hoseok, can you leave me and Jungkook alone", Jin asked.

"Fuck all of you I swear", Hoseok got up and left. He knew what it was like to be scared. Yoongi's secret was out and Hoseok had to find out his best friend was gay through a video that shouldn't even have been shown to the world.

"Hyung, he doesn't mean it..." Namjoon held Jin's hand for a moment. "I know, I know", Jin sighed. "I'll go too..." Namjoon got up and left as well, trying to catch up to Hoseok.

"I know you're mad at me for doing the note thing, but I just wanted you to feel welcomed that's all..."

"It's whatever..." Jungkook stared at his food. "I can tell you're affected by it, and I'm sorry".

Jungkook shrugged with frowning.

A silence fell upon them for a moment.

"Hyung, I swear I didn't do it", Jungkook let his head fall into his arms on the table. Jin patted Jungkook on the back, "Well then...who did?"

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT IT WASN'T ME!" Jungkook yelled.

"Then go and talk to Yoongi-"

"H-he hates me..." Jungkook cried some more. "He just said that in the moment don't-"

"You're Jungkook right", Jaebum came up to the two. "Go away", Jin said.

"Thanks, well are you?" Jaebum asked. Jungkook nodded.

"Cool, I'm guessing your Yoongi's boyfriend right?"

Jungkook stayed quiet.

"Piss off", Jin said while hugging Jungkook.

Jaebum laughed, "If you're trying to protect your friends it's not working, Yoongi is back with me".

Jin's eyes grew. He was furious but also concerned because what the fuck did Jaebum make him do already.

"So Jungkook, I'm heading to Yoongi's house to clear some things, want to come?"

"Don't go-"

"O-okay", Jungkook stood up while wiping his cheeks. "No, you're not going", Jin pulled him down.

"If he r-really is going to the states...I h-have to talk to him", Jungkook said as Jin shook his head. "I'm going to then".

Jaebum bit his lip, "Fine let's go".

-
"FUCK OFF!" Hoseok was pushing Namjoon away who was trying to hug him. "Don't be a dick and let me hold you!"

"NO!"

"LET ME CONSOLE YOU BITCH!" Namjoon kept trying to hold Hoseok. "I DON'T NEED IT!"

"Yes, yes you do", Namjoon held Hoseok who stopped trying to push him away. "N-no I don't..."

"I know it's hard..." Namjoon felt Hoseok shaking. "What's wrong?"

"I just..." Hoseok didn't talk about his life at all. Which is something Jin has been trying to get him to do for awhile.