Like We Used To

"So what you're asking to do is-"

"I'm not asking I'm telling", Jaebum smirke and Yoongi bit his tongue. "It's simple, just deliver a message".

"By message you mean..."

"Beat the shit out of him what else? It'll be like old times", Jaebum swung his arm around Yoongi who pushed him away.

"I don't like that life-"

"There's only one explanation for this: you're in a relationship".

"What? No I'm not-"

"Only explanation...better do as I say before I find out who it is", Jaebum leaned back in seat.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Yoongi's was going bat shit crazy.

Jaebum couldn't find out that Yoongi liked someone.

Let alone a guy.

Not just any guy but it's Jungkook.

"Fine", Yoongi finally gave in.

It's simple when you say it out loud.

Tell this Mino guy that he's in debt to Jaebum and has to pay up soon or else while beating him up enough where he bleeds and it hurts, but not too much to the point where he can't hear the message.

It's simple when said out loud.

Doing it? Yoongi kept feeling his gut turn.

"Cool, he lives there, I'll be waiting here like before, you're going to break your record? You were at seven".

Yoongi opened the door, "Five minutes".

"My boy! Okay!" Jaebum set the timer on his phone and Yoongi was on his way.

Yoongi climbed up the window that would lead him to this Mino guy's bedroom.

Mino was at his desk with headphones on.

Yoongi looked around his room looking for any reason to beat him up.

And boom there was a reason.

His room was mess, surely his mom nags him and he doesn't listen.

Yoongi would love to have his mother nag him, he would love his mother to talk to him.

Yoongi tapped on Mino's shoulder and as Mino jumped. He turned around slowly and Yoongi quickly punched him in the face.

He threw his headphones off his head.

"Pay your fucking debt to Jaebum", Yoongi tackled Mino who quickly dodged and kicked Yoongi back.

"I said another week I-"

Yoongi lunged himself on top of him and began swinging more and more.

"Pay-"

"Your-"

"Debt".

Mino's nose was bleeding and his eye was already turning black and purple.

"And clean your damn room".

Yoongi walked out the house through the front door.

His lip was bleeding and ribs would surely be bruised.

"Did he get the message"? Jaebum asked.

"Pretty sure", Yoongi got in his car again.

"Five minutes and twenty seven seconds", Jaebum shrugged. "Not bad considering it's been awhile".