Back Bitch

To say that Taehyung had fallen in love at first sight would be an understatement. Jungkook felt awkward but that only got worse when Jimin said that Hoseok was cute and that he wondered if all the boys in Daegu were as pretty.

Which of course there was, he goes by Yoongi.

Eventually Hoseok had to leave since he was running late to his dance practice, and it took Jimin and Jungkook to hold Taehyung down from following him.

"So baby, have you made any other friends?" Jimin asked while tying Taehyung's hair into a man bun.

"Um...yeah! There's hyung, his name is Jin he's a senior, Namjoon, and of course Hoseok, they're juniors like us-"

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Jungkook's mom came in with snacks for the boys. "Nope!" Jungkook added an extra pop on the "p" sound.

"Hm?" Jungkook's mother was confused as to why her son didn't want to tell his friends that he had a boyfriend.

"Have you seen Yugyeom?" Taehyung asked as he opened a bag of chips. "Yugyeom? He left for the states in middle school-"

"You really haven't been on your phone at all huh, he came back but went to Daegu," Jimin said as he was trying to snatch Taehyung's chips.

"I lost his number so..."

"By the way what did your mom mean?"

"N-Nothing", Jungkook stuffed his face.

"Baby you aren't lying to us right?"

"N-no"

-
"I've been back you bitch!", Yugyeom said as he punched Jungkook lightly on the arm while laughing. "Ah sorry I just haven't...noticed you?" Jungkook knew what he said wasn't worded right.

"Yeah you've been busy with that Yoongi kid", Yugyeom teased. He knew Jungkook was gay, although he was straight, he thought Yoongi was too.

"N-no I haven't", the two were having some coffee at a near by place of Jungkook's house. He needed to figure out how he going to tell Taehyung and Jimin about Yoongi anyways.

"So...your number..."

"I thought you would've known that it was me!" Yugyeom acted offended.

Yes the unknown messages Jungkook got were from Yugyeom, sue him for trying to have some fun.

"I knew you were shy, but texting is different you're a whole crackhead still, perhaps even more!"

"Am not!" Jungkook laughed.

"So anyways you and Yoongi huh?"

"What no... we're just friends..."

"Friends my ass! You're getting all red!" Yugyeom teased.

"Enough! I missed you anyhow".

"I've missed you too Kookie".

The two met when they were both five one day at a small carnival in Seoul. Jungkook wanted to win a fish, you know for a pet. He never made any shots, therefore no fish. Yugyeom came along and saw a little Jungkook upset. Yes Yugyeom was taller than Jungkook so Yugyeom got a better look at where to shoot. He threw the ball and made it on his first try.

His prize? A live goldfish in a bag with some water.

Jungkook was so amazed yet upset with himself for not being able to win.

Then Yugyeom handed the bag to Jungkook saying, "It's for you, we're friends now".

The rest is history.

Only Jungkook didn't know that their history of friendship would cause problems for him now in the present.

-
yes Yugyeom is in this story, what about it?

-yes Yugyeom is in this story, what about it?