Baby

Jungkook shuffled on over to his locker trying to crack the stupid combination. He tried it over and over, he always hated locks, they made him look dumb.

And Jeon Jungkook was not dumb.

"Need help Koo?" Jin asked as he walked up to Jungkook. "Hey hyung", the younger always felt a little something in his stomach when Jin was around.

Maybe because he was older and Jungkook wanted to be with someone older, or maybe cause Jin was just so handsome Jungkook couldn't help but stare at him and blush.

"There you go", Jin unlocked the lock in one go.

Maybe Jungkook was a bit slow.

"Thank you hyung", Jungkook took out his hoodie, ready to go home. "If you couldn't open it right now then how did you get your hoodie in there?"

"My counselor opened it for me", Jungkook said as he put on his hoodie. "You're so cute Koo!" Jin pulled on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ah, h-hyung", The younger didn't know what to do. "Adorable!" Jin kept saying over and over.

"T-thanks hyung".

"Don't thank me for every little thing I do", the older didn't want the younger feeling so formal. "Okay then".

"Wait whats that?" Jin picked up a piece of paper from the floor. "Is it yours?"

"No-"

"It has your name on it", Jin said. Jungkook quickly took it, opening the folded piece of paper.

"I think you're very cute and I would really want to-"

"To what?" Jin asked wanting to know the tea. "Look, I don't get it hyung".

I think you're cute and I would really want to **** your ****

"The person wants to suck your dick".

"HYUNG!" Jungkook became a blushing mess. "What? That's what it says!"

"What if they meant something else?" Jungkook began walking out the school. "Oh yeah? What else could it be?"

"Hold your hand."

"What?" Jin laughed.

"They want to hold my hand", Jungkook said while looking at the paper.

"You're so cute! What am I going to do!" Jin pulled the younger's cheeks again. "H-hyung", Jungkook wasn't used to anyone acting like this with him.

"Hyung!" Another voice called out. "Oh, Namjoon-ah!" Jin called out. "Hey kid", Namjoon said while looking at Jungkook.

"H-hi".

"Did you forget hyung? You have to help me with-"

"Sorry about that, get home safely Koo!" Jin walked away waving goodbye. "Bye bye!" Jungkook said smiling while walking the other direction.

"Awe, he's so cute, even the way he says bye is-"

"So you like the kid?"