Confused G**

The school day had ended and Yoongi had caught up with his hyung Jin.

"Hyung!" Yoongi ran up to Jin's car and made his way inside. "You wanted to talk?" Jin said as he set his bag to the back. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to stay over? My mom left for a business trip and she'll be gone for two weeks so-"

"Of course I will, your mom really should just leave you with me though, like old times remember?" Jin laughed thinking about when Yoongi and him were kids.

When Yoongi was much younger and his mother had to leave she would leave Yoongi with Jin and his family. Yoongi at first was shy and grumpy, who cried asking for his mom ever half hour. Eventually Jin realized the only way to shut Yoongi up was by playing with his hair and giving him small kisses on his cheeks.

"Let me just stop by my house and get some things, then we'll head to your house", Jin said as he began driving. "Sounds good", Yoongi buckled his seatbelt.

"Oh did you hear? Namjoon got some head".

"Yeah...you guys are some delinquents I swear", the older can't keep track of how many times he had saved the younger boys from trouble. "Can't help it, we all love the adrenaline".

"You all love being stupid, that's what I see".

-
Chimchim
so tell me why...
I was ready to get my bussy ate
Taetae
DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE

Jungkook
Hello crackheads

Taetae
Hey baby how was your day?
Chimchim
Jungkook, Taehyung was thinking of dying his hair rainbow, please tell him no

Jungkook
I-

Taetae
You don't want to see a gay teenage boy happy, this is homophobic
Chimchim
I'm gay

Jungkook
Me too, you aren't special

Taetae
Fuck y'all

Jungkook
But...really?

Chimchim
Why not a solid color? PLS TAEHYUNG
Taetae
You don't want to see a gay boy winning

Jungkook
I think blue would be nice on Taehyung

Chimchim
Baby your mind!
Taetae
I'll think about it

Jungkook
It's better than that rainbow idea you had

Chimchim

-"Make yourself at home hyung", Yoongi had opened his bedroom door and threw his bag

-
"Make yourself at home hyung", Yoongi had opened his bedroom door and threw his bag. "See this is the problem, you're so damn messy!" Jin picked up Yoongi's bag and placed it on his desk.