Hacked

"Play the piano for me boyfriend!" Jungkook smiled while he was filming. Yoongi leaned over and kissed Jungkook on the cheek and began playing, "Okay darling".

Jungkook never got over how good Yoongi plays the piano, it still mesmerizes him.

In the midst of Yoongi playing the same song he played for him the first time Jungkook asked, Jungkook felt that same feeling he'd been feeling for awhile.

He wanted to know if Yoongi was done "figuring things out", was he ready to say if he was straight still or not?

There wasn't a rush but Jungkook wanted to know if it was okay to start...liking him.

Jungkook set his camera down, not bothering to turn it off, asking him was now or never. He would back out before but now he just wanted, no, he needed to know.

"Hey Yoongi", Jungkook said. "Hm?" Yoongi kept playing.

"Are you...gay?" Jungkook closed his eyes shut, knowing he probably shouldn't have asked as Yoongi stopped playing.

He stayed quiet.

Yoongi wasn't ready to say he was, he wasn't ready to say "I am gay".

But telling Jungkook would be a start.

Well somewhat telling.

"I'm not ready to say that...I am..." Yoongi quickly got up and ran to his room and Jungkook quickly followed.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook knocked on his door. "Yoongi! I'm sorry if you felt like I pressured you but I just wanted to know! I wanted to ask because well...I just want to know..."

Jungkook couldn't bring himself to say that he liked Yoongi. He couldn't say that in the midst of everything he fell love.

Yoongi was beating himself up, of course Jungkook would want to know when this silly game would end. Of course he would want to know when he could stop being around him.

Because what the fuck the idea Yoongi made, it made himself sick. Figuring out if he was gay by using Jungkook? What the hell is that.

Then again Yoongi didn't do anything to cause Jungkook harm.

Expect he tried weed.

"Fuck", Yoongi was feeling overwhelmed.

"Yoongi please, I-"

"Who are you?" A voice asked Jungkook. Yoongi immediately opened his bedroom door.

"Well?"

Jungkook was confused, "I go to school with Yoongi-"

The other person was in a grumpy mood, and they could tell something was up between the two.

"Get out", the voice walked down the hall. "W-What?"

Yoongi sighed, "I think you should leave".

"W-Why..." Jungkook was crumbling, he pushed Yoongi, that's it. He fucking pushed him to say something he wasn't ready to say.

"My mom said so and I agree."

"That was your-"

"Yeah", Yoongi closed his bedroom door.

"I said leave my house, if my son agrees then go!" The women was bitter.

How could a bitter women have such a kind son?

"O-okay ma'am..." the women walked over to Jungkook, "I can see there's something going on between you and my son, stay away from him".

Jungkook felt like crying.

"Ma'am what do you-"

"I can tell that you made him upset so leave and don't bother talking to him!"

So Jungkook walked home crying because he knew it.

He messed it up. Whatever "it", was, he ruined it.

Yoongi laid in bed, tears running down his cheeks.

It such a fucked up idea, and now he doesn't know what to do. Yeah he's gay and he's scared.

Scared of who? His mom.

Jungkook hooked up his camera to his computer he figured editing would get his mind off of whatever situation Yoongi and he were in.

He laid in bed and slowly fell asleep in the process of the videos being downloaded.

In the midst of the heavy night.

Something was uploaded online.

Something that definitely shouldn't have been uploaded.

It was a video.

Jungkook was hacked.

And a video was up for the world to see.

-
Oof okay it's gonna be sad

-Oof okay it's gonna be sad