Closure

2 years later

"Babe!"

Silence.

"I know you can hear me!"

Silence again.

"Bruh".

"Yes?" Dean answered while laughing. "I called you over for a reason!" Jimin whined. "Okay I'm here", he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. "What are we getting Namjoon and Jin?" He asked.

"One of those couple therapists".

"SHUT UP", Jimin laughed. "They're good now, they can't get enough of one another", Jimin smiled while looking through Vanity Fair and Jin was smacked on the cover.

It's been 2 long years of the boys restoring their friendship and relationships.

Hoseok and Taehyung were well off with Hoseok having his own dance school, and Taehyung helping. Yoongi and Jungkook were sickening in love. Dean moved in with Jimin and they had their own apartment, Dean had his clothing line and Jimin continued with school. Jihyo and her girlfriend were flying in from their latest trip.

Life was looking wonderful for all of them.

-
"Can you fucking move!" Jungkook cried out as Yoongi sat on top of his hand, preventing him from grabbing the remote.

"No!" Yoongi laughed.

"MIN YOO-"

"Business Min's CEO has declared she will be opening a school for children who don't have the..." the t.v was on and a small smile formed on Yoongi's face.

"Woah...she really uh..."

"She's changed", Yoongi said whispering.

-
"Okay I can do this". Yoongi gave himself a pep talk as he stepped into his mom's office. He never thought he would be back but Jungkook managed to help him find closure.

"Hey...ma'am", Yoongi sat down. "Hello", she walked over to him and gave him a hug. It took Yoongi by surprise.

"You're not mad?" Yoongi asked. "I'm mad at myself", she sighed as she sat at her desk. "Why?"

"I haven't been a good mother, I know".

"Well, you still made sure I wasn't hungry, and that I always had a place to live in".

"That's not enough, and I'm sorry".

It broke Yoongi's heart.

His mother genuinely looked sorry and as she reached over to hold his hand he slowly pulled away.

"But things are different now, I'm out of high school now, and I don't need your money anymore-"

"I'll always be sending you money, it's a bad habit".

"You know I appreciate everything you gave me, and you apologizing, but-"

"I know, I know...it doesn't change years of being so...so-"

"But you know maybe with time...I can call you...'mommy'? If you want".

"I would love that Yoongi", she smiled with some tears in her eyes. "How's that boy by the way?" She asked.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi smiled. "He's...perfect".

"I'm glad you're happy", she said.

"Do what makes you happy to ma'am, instead of using your money to make me happy and expand the business...do something nice for someone else".

"Like?"

"I don't know!" He laughed. "But the business is great, so why change that?" He shrugged.

"I will".

"Can't wait to hear about it", Yoongi stood up to give her a hug.

His felt his mom shaking a little and it did tug his heart. "It's okay ma'am, with time we can be a family".

-
"By the way did you pick up the-"

"I already know what you're to ask and the answer is no", Yoongi said.

"WHY!" Jungkook hit him with a pillow. "You fool! We got to go!" He quickly got up.

"Hey darling?"

"HUH?" Jungkook was trying to put on his shoes.

"You know I like you?" He grinned. Jungkook smiled, "HURRY UP!"

This was their lives now.

Everyone got along, everyone loved each other.

"I called Hoseok and Taehyung for lunch after this", Jungkook said. "Okay cool", Yoongi waited to pay for their things.

The two boys walked hand in hand for lunch with the sun shining bright and the sidewalk was covered in golden leaves. They wore their beanies, cheeks a light shade of pink.

And they were madly in love.

-
yo yo! I saw this edit and died

-yo yo! I saw this edit and died