Oh I Fall Apart

Yoongi went to school, and he was late.

He was also a mess but that was usual.

When he arrived he got stares from people, and that was usual.

AUTHOR HERE TW — HOMOPHOBIA

"Faggot", some girl said while sneering. Yoongi cocked his head, "What did you just say?"

"You like it up the ass", another boy laughed. "Fuck you!" Yoongi yelled.

AUTHOR HERE : that was it, i don't want to write so much of it because sadly there's enough of that in the world.

Inside he was panicking he needed his hyung.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled out running to get to him with Hoseok following behind.

Yugyeom came up to Yoongi.

"I didn't know you were gay, that's-" Yoongi's eyes grew and his hands went into fists. "What?"

"You're gay, which is-"

"NO I'M NOT!" Yoongi tackled Yugyeom to the ground. Namjoon and Hoseok picked up their pace, screw the damn long hall way.

Yugyeom wanted to say that Yoongi being gay was perfectly fine because he knew the stigma, but Yoongi beat him up before he could finish.

"IM-"

"NOT"-

"GAY!" Yoongi gave punch after punch.

Jin, fortunately was on the that side of the hallway already and tried to pull Yoongi off.

Yugyeom couldn't even get a word out.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook made his way through the crowd and he was mess as well. Hair out of place, eyes puffy.

"STOP IT YOONGI-"

"Mr.Min come to my office please".

-
Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin both knew what would happen.

They ditched class and waited in the waiting room with Yoongi.

"So um hyung..." Hoseok whispered to Jin. "Namjoon and I think if anyone should tell him it-"

Jin nodded and pulled Yoongi out the office.

"Hey", Jin hugged Yoongi and he resisted at first but then let himself be hugged. "There's something you gotta go".

Jin pulled out his phone.

Yoongi watched the video, it was audio of him saying what he told Jungkook, saying that he was gay. The video went on and it showed Yoongi kissing Jungkook cheek.

Yoongi pushed the phone away, his eyes watering.

"D-did he-"

"Yeah...Jungkook posted".

"Hey Yoongi! Can we please talk?" Jungkook walked up, he hadn't looked at his phone or anything, he just wanted to get to school to talk to Yoongi.