Like That Pt2

"Nothing good lasts forever".

"Nothing gold can stay".

"Life is unfair".

"Bad things happen to good people".

That's what Jungkook kept hearing from everyone.

It didn't help.

Nothing really did.

Jungkook sat down in his room, staring outside the window replying the memory of Yoongi.

His mother walked into his room and saw Jungkook wearing one of Yoongi's hoodies. She yelled and pushed Jungkook out the door while Yoongi stood there helpless.

Jungkook yelled out how she wasn't a good mother.

And Yoongi's mother was even more angry.

He yelled out how she didn't know Yoongi, she didn't know him like how he did. She didn't know he still loves the piano. She doesn't know that he actually a huge softie. She doesn't know that he's actually afraid of the world and everything is an act.

She doesn't know jack shit about her son.

And Yoongi pulled his mom away begging his mom to stop pulling Jungkook by the arm out the door.

It was the first time his mom saw him snap.

So she backed off letting the two be alone.

"I'll comeback, I promise".

And Jungkook began tearing up. As selfish as it was he wanted Yoongi all to himself.

"Don't cry darling you're breaking my heart", he chuckled while his eyes watered up as well.

Jungkook handed Yoongi a usb telling him to watch it "later".

And Jungkook walked out of that house without looking back.

Why didn't he say goodbye? Why didn't he give a final kiss? Why didn't he give Yoongi a hug?

He didn't know.

Maybe it was because he didn't want to see Yoongi close those door on him.

Maybe it was because he was a few seconds from falling onto the floor crying.

Maybe he didn't want hear "goodbye".

"Hm", Jungkook saw that the sun had set.

Yoongi would be on his way to the U.S right now.

-
Yoongi's mother was asleep in her seat.

Yoongi had never been so quiet, and so emotionless before.

He decided to plug in the usb in his laptop.

He smiled when he saw the thumbnail was Jungkook.

"Hey there...I know that uh, you're probably gone right now...but I just felt like showing you this since...you deserve to...I filmed you a lot because I wanted to make a video about us. Cheesy I know, but...I'm so in love you, you have no idea. I love you, and someday we'll meet again right? Even if we don't know when  that someday is. If we meet again and you don't want anything to do with me, I'll understand. But trust me I'll make sure no one thinks of your sexuality, it's not their business.

The video had Kiss The Rain as the background music. Jungkook filmed Yoongi with his gray beanie, their first time hanging out.

"Don't do that!" Yoongi was concerned with Jungkook's prank of being allergic to almonds.

Yoongi laughed, a tear falling down his cheek.

"We out here about to watch Hoseok dance", Jungkook pointed the camera at Yoongi who smiled from ear to ear. "He is pretty good", he said.

Yoongi remembered how Jungkook held him from behind that day.

"So you see, I love you, and you're my first love, first kiss, first time, everything...and don't worry, I won't tell anyone that I'm your secret".

Yoongi was shaking with a hand over his mouths to stop him from whimpering because he was sobbing.

"How could I not love you?" Yoongi looked at the screen. "I didn't even fucking tell you", Yoongi hated himself.

"I didn't tell you that I love you I'm-" Yoongi felt too much at once. His heart was in shreds.

It wasn't fair.

None of this way.

But life's like that.

Anything good doesn't last long, and life has to be unfair because if it was fair, no one would grow from pain.

That's just how life is.

Life gave Yoongi a boy named Jeon Jungkook. That boy changed his life, made him see that life wasn't bad, made feel true raw love. And what it life do? It took him away.

Life's like that.

-

:]