Selfish Ass

"Look, don't expect this to go anywhere", Jihyo said as she threw her heels off.

"Woah, don't flatter yourself, if anything I should be telling you that".

It wasn't necessarily a forced thing. More like Yoongi's mom wanted Yoongi to be with someone she wanted and her boss happened to have a rebellious daughter, their solution was that maybe if Jihyo met someone she would change and calm down.

To the grown ups it was so simple but to the teens it was a catastrophe.

"Well, I beat you to it", she made herself at home in Yoongi's new room that looked nothing like his previous room.

It had no weed or alcohol.

Ridiculous.

He hasn't been sober in so long, everything annoyed him more, and this Jihyo girl wasn't helping.

"Get the fuck off my bed!" Yoongi said.

"Be nice to me, we're suppose to get along for our parents sake".

"You're the one whose throwing their shoes!" Yoongi picked one up and tossed it over.

"Oh please I-"

"Hi sweetie, just wanted to make sure things were okay", Jihyo's dad popped in.

"Yes, we're okay", Jihyo smiled and acted innocent while Yoongi looked in disgust.

"Oh fuck off", she said.

"You put on that face and get away with anything don't you", Yoongi stood his with arms.

"You gonna come and lay down or what?"

"No thanks".

Jihyo sighed.

"Okay, lets talk about the elephant in the room, our parents expect us to date".

"WHAT?"

"Are you dumb or?"

"Ew I-"

"Shut up and listen! So, let's just satisfy whatever their worries are and then they'll get off our back", she smiled and waited for Yoongi's response.

"Well I guess".

"YAY! Okay good, basic shit about me, hm..."

"I don't want to know-"

"I'm an Aquarius, I'm allergic to pineapple, and-"

"Okay whatever", Yoongi groaned. She scoffed, "I didn't even get to the most important one".

"Continue then", Yoongi was clearly very uninterested.

"No, because you don't care".

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME-"

-
"Hyung we need to talk", Jungkook said as Jin arrived late to his house. "Well I'm here guys", he said while setting down his things.

"It's come to our uh, attention that..." Hoseok didn't know how to word things. "Babe, I think that..." how could Namjoon tell him that he feels like he's slipping away.

"You're..." Namjoon gulped.

"You're graduating soon!" Jungkook quickly blurted out something. "Koo, I'm graduating in May, it's November".

"Soon, it'll come quickly...and Namjoon is scared", Jungkook looked at Hoseok who gave him a smile for a nice cover up.

"We should talk about this in private then", Jin placed his hand over Namjoon's.