Bowling

Two weeks had gone by, and in that time Jungkook has been filming Yoongi each time they have been hanging out. He can't keep track of the amount of times Yoongi kissed his cheek and he caught it on camera, each time he still grew red like it was the first time.

Yoongi got used to it now, he liked it when Jungkook was smiling behind the camera.

As for their fake relationship, it's fine. Sure every now and then Yoongi would isolate himself, but Jungkook came in and bursted his bubble whether he liked it or not. No one knows about their "relationship" besides Jin. Without having to tell him, Jin knew not to say anything.

Hoseok kept on dancing, and winning. Namjoon and Jin kept their relationship on the low, they didn't need to let everyone know they were a thing, they didn't need validation from anyone.

And Jin stopped giving Jungkook notes on the count of Yoongi being...Yoongi.

"Jimin and Taehyung are coming to visit me again", Jungkook said at the lunch table. "Cool", Jin said as he ate.

"Hoseok, Tae asked why haven't you been answering him-"

"I'm busy? Doing dance and school is hard".

Hoseok never did relationships, what he did do was hookups.

Everyone thought that it was just for fun and that's how Hoseok is. The reality is Hoseok didn't have time for a proper relationship, a quick fuck was all he had time for. Hoseok knew he couldn't have a relationship because he wouldn't be good at it.

School was eight hours, and then when he got of school now he would immediately go dance and train.

"It's the season for dance competitions, so Hoseok gets really busy", Namjoon said.

"Yoongi, I need help with some stuff the teacher wanted me to do-"

"Okay, well see you guys next period", Yoongi stood up walking behind Jungkook.

"I don't know what's gotten into Yoongi but he's actually good in school now", Hoseok said. Jin nodded his head not saying a word.

"I know, whatever happened it's nice", Namjoon was glad his friend was getting better.

"I heard that Jaebum is coming back, he no longer needs to be homeschooled, apparently he's okay to come back-"

"Nope, I will not have Yoongi hanging out with him", Jin's mood changed.

"Hyung, you know how Yoongi gets", Hoseok whined. "He doesn't listen to us-"

"Well he listens to me and I'll talk with him. I'm not letting him hang out Jaebum and that's final, I don't care what he says".

Yoongi doesn't have a father, and just barely has a "mother", so Jin took it upon himself to take care of Yoongi especially.

"Well, okay", Namjoon didn't say anything else nor did Hoseok. Jin's final word was his final.

"So you lied? You shouldn't lie-"

"I wanted to be with my boyfriend what's so hard about that?" Jungkook pouted. The two were sitting on the stairwell, hallways empty.

"N-Nothing..." Yoongi sat still as Jungkook rested his head on his shoulder.

-
"Hey Jungkook!" Yugyeom called out. "Let's go bowling!"

"Really? Okay!" Jungkook smiled and Yoongi didn't even bother on interrupting the two. The school day was over. Hoseok was rushing out to get to dance practice on time. Namjoon was staying after school for student council stuff and Jin had to do some modeling thing.