Deal With The Devil

"We have unfinished business Yoongi-"

"Leave me alone", Yoongi was trying to go home. He just went to get some ramen, that all. He ran into Jaebum, he knew this wasn't good.

Jin told him Jaebum was coming back. Jin told him that he didn't want him anywhere near Jaebum.

Jin made it clear.

"Awe, did your hyung tell you to stay away from me? Look at you obedient", Jaebum smirked following Yoongi behind.

"Fuck off".

"We gotta talk".

-
"Taehyung this isn't a good-" Jimin tried to get Taehyung to think twice but of course he didn't listen, he was too damn whipped.

"I'm scared", Jungkook whispered.

"Just look at him", Taehyung's eyes lit up at seeing Hoseok practicing. So he might've found out where Hoseok practices, big deal.

Taehyung stared and admired Hoseok. He was so so talented. The passion? It was there.

"You sped up the dance, you were off some beats, I don't know what's going on but fix it! I'm not giving you free solo lessons just for you to speed up the choreography and look ridiculous", Hoseok's dance teacher went into the other room.

Hoseok look at himself in the mirror and began dancing again by himself.

He looked exhausted.

"Tae don't-" Jimin said as Jungkook was pulling on Taehyung shirt, only it didn't work.

Taehyung opened the door and Hoseok was surprise, but also confused.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked getting a drink of water. "You don't believe that person do you?"

Hoseok gave a small laugh, "Course not".

"I think you were-"

"It doesn't matter what you think, I know I'm good, I just need to clear my head", Hoseok said while he was stretching.

"Why are you being so rude to me? You never answer, whenever I try-"

"You done yet? I have to practice", Hoseok gave a serious look to Taehyung.

"Jimin come get your friend", Hoseok called out, still maintaining eye contact with Taehyung.

"Sorry Hoseok", Jungkook pulled on Taehyung.

"I like you and you don't even acknowledge that! Who do you think you are-"

"I'm someone who doesn't like you okay?" Hoseok said while Jimin came in.

Taehyung was teary eyed.

"Don't cry, it's...pathetic, if I don't like you that's that".

"Y-you really hurt my f-feelings", Taehyung said while walking out.

Hoseok sighed.

"JUNG HOSEOK!" His teacher came back.

"I see you're not using your time wisely-"

"They left, I didn't-"

"Go home."

"What? But-"

"You're not using your time wisely, time is precious."

"Are you kidding me?" Hoseok was feeling his breath get heavy.

"See you tomorrow, goodbye, out of my studio".

Hoseok bit his tongue and picked up his things.

While leaving he saw Jungkook and Jimin comforting Taehyung.

"Hey!" Taehyung called out.

Hoseok kept walking.

"HEY!" Taehyung got up.

"Oh gosh", Jimin covered his face.

"What?" Hoseok turned around to meet with Taehyung's face close to his.

-
"It'll be like old times-"

"No", Yoongi didn't want to be in Jaebum's group of trouble.

"Why not?"

"Jaebum, you can fuck off-"

"If you don't join, I'm going to tell everyone Namjoon and Jin are dating-"

"How do you know-"

"I'll make sure Hoseok can't ever dance again-"

"You son of a bitch you know what dance means to him-"

"So you know that you have no choice right?"

Yoongi sighed.

"Let's shake on it", Jaebum extended his hand.

Yoongi extended his.

And they shook on it.

-
man this story is gonna get sad

-man this story is gonna get sad