Plans

The two boys spent the night smoking weed. A few words were exchanged on how much they valued their friendship. Eventually they passed out.

Jin drove Yoongi and him to school the next morning, and for the first time in awhile, Min Yoongi was on time.

In fact he was early.

"Fuck hyung, why do you come to school so early?" Yoongi yawned while trailing behind Jin. "Cause-"

"Hyung!" Namjoon walked up to the two. "Why are you here so early Yoongi?"

"Hyung is staying over and he drove me ", Yoongi stretched. "Oh", Seeing Yoongi early was something no one sees. Jin shrugged and continue to walk into the school.

"Catch you later hyung?" Namjoon asked, not wanting to bug the two. "Sure thing".

"Anyway Yoongi, I come early because early is on time, and on time is late", Jin set his bag down. "What are you doing? This isn't your locker?"

"I know, it's Koo's".

"What are you-" Yoongi stopped talking as he saw Jin shove a small paper into Jungkook's locker.

"Hyung...are you-"

"Don't tell him", Jin said quietly.

"Why-"

"He needs to feel loved, I'm not sure, but I sense that he's hurt-"

"Hyung, he'll be crushed-"

"Exactly why you can't tell him". Yoongi stood in shock as Jin picked up his bag and walked away.

"He won't find out if you don't tell", Jin walked away.

"Wait! So you don't-"

"I don't like him in that way, I like someone else...I'm actually in a relationship-"

"Fuck! That's even worse!"

"Yoongi, try and see it from my view", Jin stormed away leaving Yoongi worried.

"Namjoon!" Jin rushed into the boys bathroom. "Hey hyung, where's Yoongi-"

"Tell these kids to leave the bathroom".

"Why?"

"Do it!"

"EVERYONE IN THIS DAMN BATHROOM GET OUT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL DRAG YOU OUT MY DAMN SELF!" Namjoon yelled out, and a few younger classmen rushed out the bathroom.

"Happy with the privacy now?"

"I don't think Yoongi likes that I'm giving Koo notes-"

"I didn't like it either when you told me at first, the poor kid is going be crushed-"

"Can you at least be on my side? I need someone on my-"

"Alright fine you're a genius!" Namjoon scoffed. When Jin told him of the idea Namjoon had immediately told him no.

But frankly Jin never listens to Namjoon.

"So you're staying with Yoongi? How is that going to go now?"

"He'll be busy today, and that's good, can we hang out or something?"

"Busy with what?"

"He...stuff!"

"Alright whatever", Namjoon laughed, not questioning anything.

-
Yoongi stayed standing by Jungkook's locker torn between if he should tell him or not. He must've stood there for some time because eventually Jungkook arrived at his locker.