We're All Fucking Sad

"So you were dating him and didn't tell us", Jimin said with his arms crossed. "Jungkook, we sensed something but didn't say anything cause we'd figured you'd tell us", Taehyung added on.

So Jungkook went away to Seoul for the weekend, big deal.

"Well I just...."

It was a big deal.

He didn't know what to fucking do, he was running away from any problems he had to deal with.

Seoul was his past, but his past was so simple and he was happy.

Now things are different.

"We're a little sad, we're friends..." Jimin said.

"But, right now you're not feeling well, so what do you feel like doing?" Taehyung said while giving Jimin a glare.

"I just...want him", Jungkook said.

"Baby, he's...you know...and we're here for you always so-"

"I think I'm going to go...I'll meet up with you two later okay?" Jungkook got up and left the ice parlor they were at.

"Normally we'd go after him", Jimin sighed. "He's dealing with the pain on his own now, that's good right?"

"How are you and Hoseok doing?" Jimin asked.

"I told him that since now the tables have turned I need to think about...being with him? I mean do I have to beg someone to be with me? Of course not...but I basically did with him and right when I realized it was unhealthy he's-"

Taehyung stopped rambling.

"Should we tell Jungkook?"

"Tell him what? That I'm torn and unhappy? No thanks".

-

Namjoon panted out of breathe as he laid beside Jin staring in awe.

"What?" Jin asked breathing heavily.

"You're just so beautiful", Namjoon smiled.

"You too".

Jin admired Namjoon for awhile, but then got up quickly and got dressed.

"Why are you leaving?" Namjoon asked a bit hurt.

"I have this shoot soon", Jin's modeling career practically blew up overnight, and now he was having to get ready to handle that.

"But-" Jin kissed Namjoon and then walked out his room.

Namjoon sighed.

He knew Jin would begin to get busy.

He was happy for him honestly.

But Namjoon began feeling insecure when he would see who Jin would be posing with.

He was worried but hid that.

-
"It's been long hasn't it?" Jungkook sat down. "You know life right now is terrible".

He waited for a moment to collect his thoughts.

"And I'm clueless and I-"

The more he thought the more his heart grew heavy.

The more he thought the more his eyes teared up.

"Dad, please watch him for me", Jungkook began shaking.

"I-I don't know what he's going threw...a-and I can't s-see him, please!" Jungkook looked at his Dad's grave stone.

"Please take care of him, his m-mom isn't like m-mine...dad..."

Jungkook let himself go.

"Dad...I love him and I just-" Jungkook ran a hand through his hair.

"I miss you...I bet you'd know what to do..."

He tried wiping his own tears.

"Y-you'd probably tell me to not let go of him, you're a h-hopeless romantic too, mom told me".

Jungkook laid on the grass and look at the sky.

"Dad".

Jungkook needed his dad.

His dad was his best friend, his guardian, his everything. He still is, always be.

But Jungkook need that hug, and that pat on back, that saying "Things with pass".

"Mom misses you too by the way, she hasn't found anyone yet, and I know you would want her to move on but she can't".

Jungkook sighed.

"I can't either".

-
Yoongi tried to contact Jungkook but his mother got him a new phone with a new number, no memory from the one before.

She made it impossible for anyone to see that they had just moved to the U.S. If you didn't know them, you'd think they lived in the U.S their whole lives.

The sound of Yoongi's mother's heels filled the hallway leading to his room. It made him shiver as he fixed his tie.

"Yoongi, come meet my boss' daughter Jihyo".

-
yes Jihyo is here what about it

-yes Jihyo is here what about it