Like That Pt1

"So what you waiting for", Namjoon asked as Hoseok was in his car breathing heavily.

His knuckles were white on the steering wheel, he was shaking in the seat.

"Remind me why I'm here", Hoseok said. Namjoon sighed and proceed to talk, "Because you're a dumbass who pushes people away, it's time you show your love little by little starting off with-"

"Okay", Hoseok exhaled loudly.

"Okay? I don't see you starting your car-

"Shut up, I'm nervous", Hoseok bit his tongue.

"Hoseok, he's a pretty guy, and from what Jimin told me there's other people who want him-"

"If that's suppose to make me rush over to him faster it's not working-"

"Hoseok, if the thought of him being with someone else doesn't bug you then get out of the car".

Hoseok didn't move.

"Exactly, now go".

"Fuck", Hoseok whispered.

He then opened up the messages Taehyung sent him over the past 2 weeks. Truth was he muted Taehyung awhile ago, every now and then reading the texts.

But the last text was from awhile ago.

t
-
hey, I know I keep messaging you, I can see you read them but not respond...I'll stop now, I'm sorry if I was being annoying I should've just stopped...I'll leave you alone now...

Hoseok threw his phone against the passenger seat.

"What the hell, you're going to break-"

"I'll be uh...you know", Hoseok turned on his car quickly.

Namjoon smiled as he saw Hoseok heading straight for Seoul.

-
sorry for not uploading WAAAH

-sorry for not uploading WAAAH