Secret Tape

Yoongi paced back and fourth, waiting for Jungkook to come out of his last class. He had his headphones in trying to distract himself, but it only increase his heartbeat more.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook was surprised that Yoongi was already outside of his class. "Hey", the other boy tried to disguise his nervousness.

"I got my sweater already, let's go", Jungkook was feeling intrigued as to how it would be like having Yoongi as a friend.

"You know, our friend group, you should...be our friend", Yoongi knew he could've worded that better.

"Hyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok, them?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah".

"I guess", Yoongi sensed Jungkook wasn't convinced.

"I got an us an Uber, hyung drove me so I didn't bring my car", Yoongi was looking out for the car he ordered. "Okay", Jungkook was nervous as well.

The only difference is Jungkook becomes a mute and Yoongi tries to act more "cool".

"Let's go", Yoongi opened the door for Jungkook.

-
The car ride was quiet. Too quiet.

However that all changed when Jungkook gasped at seeing a piano in Yoongi's living room.

"Why didn't you say you liked pianos?" Yoongi asked while sitting next to Jungkook. "Do you play?" Jungkook stared at the keys. "Sometimes".

"Can you-"

"Sure".

Yoongi let his hands rest, his fingers began hitting the keys lightly. Jungkook looked at Yoongi's hands and how easily they moved along the piano. It looked like he was barely even trying, his fingers being light as a feather.

Jungkook got a good look at Yoongi.

His eye lashes were long, skin was nice for a teen. His lips were a nice shade of pink. He was handsome, but also pretty. His hair just messy enough to be cute.

Lovely.

"Yoongi", Jungkook called out. "Hm?" Yoongi finished up the song.

"I- never mind", Jungkook didn't know how to ask the question without being rude. "Say it you coward", Yoongi teased.

"Promise you won't be mad?" Yoongi looked neutral and Jungkook hesitated.

So his mind did a brain fart.

"You...smell", Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand. "I do?" Yoongi was upset, he thought he put on his nice cologne.

"NO! I just-"

"You're cute", Yoongi said while getting up. "Rooms this way, I'll put on some deodorant don't worry".

"No, you really don't smell I'm-" Jungkook followed Yoongi up the stairs.

"You're nervous?" Yoongi asked while opening the door. "Kind of..."

"Why?" Yoongi opened up his mini fridge. "Because I just...you- what are you doing?" Jungkook was forgetting his thoughts.

"Want some?" Yoongi popped a Corona, "No I don't drink..."

"Suit yourself", Yoongi took a few gulps. "If this is suppose to impress me-"

"Why would I want to impress you?" Yoongi said.

"Ah, right".

"No wait, I'm being rude-"

"You kind of are-"

"You said I smelled!" Yoongi laughed.

"Okay! That was an accident-"