Surpise

Jungkook's heart was most definitely about to explode.

His hands were shaking as he unlocked the door to his house and before he could even step inside the lights turned on and his mom sat on the couch with her arms crossed.

"Jeon Jungkook!" His mom yelled out, she walked up to him and gave him a slap on the arm. "Where have you been?" She had a worried look on her face.

"Mom, I-"

There was a knock on their door and Jungkook opened it, running away slightly from his mom.

"You forgot your beanie-"

"Who are you?" Jungkook's mom stood behind Jungkook. "I am...his friend, he was out with me, I'm sorry that I kept him out late-"

"Mom please-" Jungkook whined.

"What did you two do?" She asked arms crossed. Yoongi was smooth with lying, but this made him a tad bit nervous.

"We went to the city, has some pretzels, got beanies, and then I decided to take him outside the city so he could see the lights...and uh, that's about it".

Yoongi left out the hand holding, the small kisses exchanged.

The parts where he felt happy.

"I don't think you're a good influence on my-"

"Mom, he's cool, he's really cool, please!" Jungkook didn't want his mom to not like Yoongi. After all they're "boyfriends".

Secretly.

Kind of.

"Go to your home, it's late and there's school tomorrow, say goodnight bunny", Jungkook's mom walked away leaving the two boys alone.

"I'm sorry again-"

"I had fun thank you", Jungkook leaned over and kissed Yoongi's cheek lightly.

"Goodnight!" Jungkook ran inside with his cheeks heating up.

Yoongi stood in place smiling from ear to ear, his fingers grazing where Jungkook had kissed him.

"So friends just give each other kisses?" Jungkook's mom stood at the top of the stairs.

"MOM!" Jungkook was a mess and he ran into his room. "If you have a boyfriend just say so! I was so worried! I didn't-"

Jungkook came out his room again.

"Okay, I'm sorry mom, that I made you worry, and um...his name is Yoongi", Jungkook went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Okay so how did this happen?" His mom leaned against the doorway. "He uh... asked me after school if I wanted to..."

Jungkook knew they weren't real boyfriends. That hurt him a little.

Just a little bit, a small but deep wound.

"Ah, you're so shy! After all he is your first boyfriend, invite him for dinner sometime, now go to sleep!"

"Okay!"

"You're grounded for a week though!"

"Mom!" Jungkook whined. "Fine, three days, but you have to mow the lawn".

Jungkook was fine with that, he'll make sure to mow the lawn loudly.

-
"You fucking idiot!" Jimin had smacked Taehyung on the forehead. "Listen bitch, we made it here didn't we?"

"YOU GREW UP IN DAEGU! HOW COULD-"

"YEAH UNTIL I WAS FOUR! TELL ME HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO REMEMBER-"

"Okay okay, we're here you're right", Jimin adjusted his book bag straps. Right after school ended Taehyung and him caught a train from Seoul to Daegu to visit Jungkook. They would stay for the weekend.

Best of all it was a surprise.

"We get to see baby!" Taehyung was happy. "Yeah, and now we can confront him for not answering us", Jimin didn't know why Jungkook wasn't replying to them.

"What if he isn't home?" Taehyung thought. "Well as far as we know he hasn't made any friends yet, so I don't know where else he would be on a Friday night".

Hoseok and Jungkook has been walking quietly while eating some snacks. Hoseok tried to apologize but Jungkook said it was time to move on already.

"You got any hobbies?" Hoseok asked, trying to make conversation. "I like filming and video editing, and you?"

"I dance".

"Really? No wonder you're fit", Jungkook said while drinking some banana milk. "So you've been looking at huh?" Hoseok teased.

"Not like that! Don't flatter yourself", Jungkook laughed. "I know you don't want to hear it but sorry again-"

"Let's live in the moment, I acknowledge that you're trying to be nicer-"

"I want us to be friends".

"Right, and we'll get there, thanks for walking me home", Jungkook pated Hoseok's back. "Alright then, take care!" Hoseok went walking home.

Jungkook walked inside when he saw that the lights where off. "Mommy?" Jungkook called out.

"BABY!" Taehyung ran to Jungkook while Jimin turned on the lights.

"Surprise!" Jimin joined in on the hug.

"Why, how did-"

"We wanted to surprise you it's been too long!" Jimin frowned. "By the way you haven't been answering us!" Taehyung wasn't so pleased.

"New school is just, taking up my time to adjust?" Jungkook didn't really know what to say. "Well we're here now what should we do?" Taehyung said as he laid down.

"I actually-"

The door bell rang and Jungkook opened it.

"Jungkook I accidentally took your headphones-"

"Who is this?" Taehyung and Jimin both went outside. "I'm Jung Hoseok, you are?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung!"

"I'm Park Jimin."

"Nice meeting you, anyways sorry about that Jungkook, bye-"

"Wait! Why don't you come and hang out with us?" Taehyung suggested. "Oh I don't think-"

"Common!" Taehyung insisted while Jungkook was pulling on his sleeve.

"If you want?" Jungkook didn't know how to feel about having two different friend groups colliding into one.

"Uh, sure".

Taehyung winked at Hoseok, and Hoseok looked

Unbothered.

-

Y'all ever have different friend groups and when they're all together it's just kind of like

Y'all ever have different friend groups and when they're all together it's just kind of like ...huh...