Sexy Devil

"Do you all do...drugs?" Taehyung asked while fixing his sign.

Yes he made a sign for Hoseok, what about it.

So what if it was huge, and pink, and glittery.

So what if it said "HOSEOK YOU SEXY DEVIL, YOU'RE AMAZING!!"

"Uh, yeah?" Namjoon said while taking a hit.

Currently Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi were smoking out in the parking lot where Hoseok would preform.

"Not shading y'all, but that isn't good for-"

"No offense, but please mind your business", Namjoon said.

Jungkook stood awkwardly in between the two groups of people.

"So, is Hoseok single or?" Taehyung asked ignoring the smell. "Yeah he is, good luck with him though", Yoongi said.

"Why?" Jimin asked, he didn't want Taehyung getting hurt over some Daegu kid. "He doesn't do relationships", Jin said as he finished his blunt.

"You want a drink?" Namjoon opened his trunk with a cooler inside. "Shouldn't we be going inside?" Jungkook was fidgeting.

"Yeah we should", Yoongi finished his blunt and walked inside keeping a distance between Jungkook and him.

He didn't do it purposely, that's just what happened.

The boys all walked into the building and took their seats front row.

"I feel like a groupie, sitting front row for their man-"

"You're not a groupie!" Jimin hit Taehyung.

Jungkook frowned a little at seeing that he was sitting in between Taehyung and Jimin.

He would have wanted to be sitting in between Jimin and Yoongi but the person filling that spot was Namjoon.

"Koo, let's switch seats!" Jin said.

Jin knew Yoongi wanted Jungkook near him anyways.

"Okay!" Jungkook got up and moved.

"Hi, I don't really know you yet Jimin, so being between you and Taehyung is just...awkward to me? Anyways, can you scoot over so I can be with Namjoon?" Jimin nodded, "Sure".

Taehyung was ready to see Hoseok dance, excited to see him do some hip hop moves, his mind wandering off to the thought of Hoseok and him dancing.

"Hi...boyfriend", Jungkook whispered when he said boyfriend. Yoongi smirked, "Sh, shows starting".

Jungkook still filmed Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at the boys on his left who were not paying attention. He leaned over to Jungkook, "Darling, let's enjoy tonight okay?"

"Okay boyfriend", Jungkook laughed.

The show had began, it was a competition, although Taehyung didn't pay attention to anyone.

He was waiting for Hoseok.

Except the moment Hoseok did, Taehyung didn't expect to hear a piano song.

Hoseok.

Was.

Doing.

Contemporary.

"Fuck he's beautiful", Taehyung said as Jimin laughed at his whipped ass friend. Taehyung saw the emotion, he saw how Hoseok hit every single damn note.

Beautiful.

The way he moved along the stage, the way his hair fell back into place.

So damn beautiful.