51.

*Song above:  NOIXES - Away (ESL One Mumbai Soundtrack) Do listen to it. I promise it'll hype you up!

-HIM-

"Are you sure?" Armelius asks me as I watch Lyco Suilius choose the wolves who'll be going with us.

"Yes," I mutter coldly. My hands clench in fists behind my back while I grind my teeth in anger. Rey is feeling disruptive inside me. Both of us couldn't believe that she did it. She ran away with... Nadal.

That bastard!

"How do you know? And what if she is not there?" Armelius asks me in panic while I feel my anger rising in me slowly and steadily. My blood is turning cold. The killer in me is waking from slumber and slowly becoming conscious of the surroundings.

If I snap now, I can harm my own men and it won't be the first time for me to do so. I have done many dark things in the past and here I am, on the verge to repeat my actions again and about to become the man I thought I had left in the distant past.

It's all because of her. She made me forget of the sins I am capable of committing and now, when she's gone, I am the old me. I am the Lonely God, who painted his past with blood and is about to paint his present with the same.

"I know. She is my mate. I know everything," My voice continues to grow deeper with each word. Armelius grows quiet beside me, sensing the rage in me. No one would dare to cross me now. Even Haestus and Archander have their mouth shut as they stand behind me and listen to our conversation.

"ARE WE READY YET?" I roar at Lyco Suilius and he stops counting before his head drops, his eyes lowered in respect for my wolf. Submitting.

"Yes, your highness," He answers sternly with his eyes still lowered.

~

-HER-

I take a deep breath and clutch my sword harder. My shield is up, ready to put itself between me and her. Everybody in the room is silent, watching us while holding their breath.

Who'll strike first?

Ishtar's calculative eyes sweep over me. The corner of her lips twitches up into a small smirk as she underestimates my skills under the rusted metal.

She moves, stepping at her right while I do the same instinctively, stepping to my left. We're slowly circling inside the emblem, maintaining eye contact. We're watching each other like a hawk, calculating each other's next move.

It's awfully silent except the murmur of my rusted armor and our footsteps. I realize that I have been staring at her without blinking for long.

I take the chance.

I blink.

Suddenly, she is in front of me with her sword raised above her head, about to hit me. A gasp leaves my mouth as I am taken off guard. I squeeze my eyes shut as the hand with my shield moves up to protect me before a loud thud is heard. Her sharp sword crashing against my rusted armor.

I am considerably pushed back by the impact. The soles of my shoes grind against the marble floor while I feel this surge of vibration run through my body, emanating from the point of impact. I open my eyes and lower my shield to find Ishtar standing in front of me with glee on her face.

Suddenly, it clicks and I look down to find myself standing outside the emblem. I look back at her to find a huge smile on her face as the helmet on my head turns into black sand and falls over me.

"So, weak." She mutters making me clench my teeth with enough force to snap my jaw. I step inside the emblem contemplating her action. She moved in a blink.