55.

-HER-

He places his fists on either side of me before he lowly growls, "Say it again, Nefret."

"Take me," And with that, all the walls finally came down until it was only me and him. He holds my hips at place as the tip of his cock rubs against my clit. The sensation caused by it has me clutching the duvet hard enough to tear it apart.

My insides are screaming by now. His heated gaze skims all over me before he finally enters me with a gentle thrust. A tortured moan escapes my lips as I am filled more and more by him. My body is flushed to have him in. My walls wrap around his manhood, welcoming all the sensations that it brings with it.

He starts to thrust inside me deeper and faster while I hold on to him. I try to bring him down against my body but he takes my hands and pins them above my head before he starts to ravish me with his mouth. He seemed so dominating and controlling. I give into his unsaid demands knowing that I'll take everything I want from him later. His hungry mouth tastes each inch of my skin as he thrusts into me deeper and harder. My moans serve as a fuel to his desires, making the flames of our love rage higher and higher.

I like how his hard muscles flex as he thrusts inside me. His bleeding black eyes are marking me with their possessive gaze as he continues to watch me. It's hard to believe that we are finally together. I know that he is feeling the same because the urgency and desperation with which his fingers dig into my skin doesn't go unnoticed by me.

I reach my climax before he does, filling my insides with his seed. "Still Mine," he growls before his lips crash on mine and we kiss passionately for the millionth time tonight. His hold loosens on me before I decide it's my time.

I take him by surprise as I flip him on the bed beside me. In the next moment, he is lying flat on the bed while I am over him. I lick my lips before my canines start to elongate. He watches me silently as I lean down and attack his neck.

Meanwhile, I feel him enter me again. This time I take him in all the ways I wanted him. He seems to be getting more and more turned on by my actions. I know that he is impatient for his turn again because when I am about to cum again, he holds my hips steadily before he thrusts very deep inside me. I feel like I am on the peak of the mountain of pleasure.

I cry out in pleasure before I am being flipped over and he is over me again. We want more of each other. Our kisses don't seem to be enough yet.

"I love you," My mouth speaks on its own before everything stops. Only our harsh breaths could be heard as we look at each other. Those three words sound so new and powerful. It seems like they have another meaning to themselves. It grows so silent that for a moment, I could believe that time has stopped and the waves in the sea have turned concrete. Nothing exists except him and me.

"I love you too," the next thing I know is that we are sinking our canines into each other's neck. I dig deep into his flesh, tasting his blood before pulling back. Suddenly, I am pushed back before Vesta is taking over me. She is buzzing with excitement and her needy thoughts fill my mind completely. I still want to be with him and never let him go but something in me tells me that we'll be there longer than forever so I let myself drown in unconsciousness for this moment, knowing that when I come back, he'll still be there.

Always.

~

I wake up to the morning sunshine entering the bedroom through the huge window. It seems exceptionally sunny outside today. I feel him behind me right away. His warm body and low snores accompanied by the sparks has my stomach filled with butterflies. One of his arms is draped over me protectively and also as if to make sure that I don't leave him again.