eat//g.d

TRIGGER WARNING: eating disorder: anorexia :(

(y/n pov)

You ran into the arms of your two favorite people, forgetting your suitcase behind you. Ethan and Grayson wrapped their arms entirely around you as they lifted you, while you squealed. "Put me down!" You said. They laughed setting you down.

You were the twins' best friend. But when they came to LA, you didn't go with them. You hadn't seen the two in a couple of years- well in person. You facetimed all the time, texted every spare second and needless to say, you missed them shitless.

"Let's go?" Grayson asked. You nodded eagerly as Ethan went to go grab your abandoned suitcase and rolled it back. You followed them out of the airport and smiled.

You were visiting the twins for a month in California, and the three of you were beyond excited. You were nervous to see them in 3 years, considering all the change. Even if the twins were your best friends - you weren't blind. Puberty had hit them hard and they were beyond attractive. But you? The only thing you'd realized was how fat you really were.

"Wanna stop at McDonald's before we go?" Grayson asked you from the passenger seat. You shook your head.

"Nah, I'm not hungry," They nodded, and you smiled. "You guys can go though, I don't mind." They shook their head and you caught up on the way home.

"We're here!" Ethan exclaimed, parking the car. You smiled as you stepped out of the car, almost falling out. "Careful, y/n." He said with a smile.

Grayson grabbed your stuff from the trunk and joined you walking into the house. "So, you get to sleep in my room for the month," He said. You smiled up at him as he rolled his eyes. "And I get to sleep in Ethan's cave, yay." He added in a flat tone. You laughed as they gave you a tour of the house.

"So y/n, you down to film a video with us?" Ethan came from the kitchen with an orange. You froze. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You want me to be on camera?" You asked. They nodded. You shook your head. "I don't know guys, it's..." You trailed off.

"It'll be fun, we'll give you a tour of the city or something, come on, please?" Grayson asked, wrapping his arms around your neck from behind. You laughed.

"Please, please, please?" Ethan asked. You rolled your eyes.

"It'll be a short video." You said. They smiled and you felt Grayson lift you up again. You squealed. "Grayson!" He chuckled.

"You literally weigh nothing." He said. You gave him a small smile. "You need to eat more, you're like 2 pounds."

---

Days passed and the more meals passed, the hungrier you became. E and Gray were constantly trying to get you to eat, but you always refused, saying you weren't hungry or that you'd already had a snack. They fell for it and you were thankful. They weren't shoving food down your throat like your parents and friends did back home.

"Ready?" Ethan asked. You nodded as you sat between the two of them, as the camera started recording. You smiled and felt so at home in between Ethan and Grayson. "We're BACK!" They shouted in unison. You giggled.

They continued on with a video as they talked about who you were and how they knew you. You smiled and let them talk, zoning out a little. Until you heard Grayson say: "She literally never eats." You winced. "Someone comment below and tell her to eat, she's too skinny." You shook your head, forcing a smile on your face.

"I eat enough guys, trust me." The twins laughed and you rolled your eyes playfully. You sighed as you got up to go explore LA.

The day was fun, to say the least. You'd gotten to see a lot of LA and done a lot of shopping. You smiled a lot, realizing you wanted to live here someday. The twins also went to a lot of fast food places. As hard as you tried, they wouldn't let you go without forcing a few fries into your mouth.