Prologue

"Do not go out without your bodyguards, understood?"

That was our manager's last word before leaving us in the practice room. Silence enveloped our room.

"What exactly did we do wrong this time?" Eunsang asked.

"Plagiarism. They said that we stole other groups concept." Minhee, our leader said.

Again, silence enveloped the room.

"Hyung, I'm really.. tired of this." Dohyon, our maknae said.

I stood up and hugged him tightly. I murmured comforting words while caressing his back.

I can't believe we're going through this again. It's only been 7 months since we debuted as BY5.

Usually, when companies announce their debuting another group the group will get hyped up and get love.. I wish it was the same for us though.

Instead of love, we got hate.

So much hate.

And non of us knew why.

They said that there's no handsome guy in our group. They said that they can tell that we're not that talented even thought they haven't seen our skills yet. They said that our group will probably disband after one year because our small company can't handle all the bills used for us.

Yes, we have some fans who always support us in everything that we do. They shower us with love and we're thankful for that. They're the reason why we still keep on going. They're the reason why we're not giving up.

"Let's have some ramen party what do you think??" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"And pork ribs." Dohyon added which made us laugh. We packed our things and changed our shirts before going to our apartment.

"Tan tan tatan. Tan tan tatan." We sang as Minhee put a large bowl of ramen in the table.

The pork ribs are already in half because Dohyon ate it while waiting for the ramen.

This kid.

We decided to sleep in our small living room together. We placed a lots of blankets to make it comfortable.

"Good night, hyungs." Dohyon said.

Hyeongjun is already asleep beside me, hugging me. I said my good nights before the five of us drift to dreamland.

"Lee Hangyul did it again. I have no words. Baksu for my ultimate bias." I said then the five of us clapped our hands.

(Baksu - clap)

We just watched the comeback of our favorite group X1. Their new single Boyness was released just a few minutes ago.

"I live for Cho Seungyoun and Han Seungwoo's high notes." Minhee said as he grabbed another bag of chips and gave it to Dohyon.

"Isn't Cha Junho so handsome?" Eunsang asked while staring at nowhere. The four of us exchanged stares before shaking our head.

"There you go. You're whipped for no other than Cha Junho." Hyeongjun said which made us laugh resulting to Eunsang chasing Hyeongjun around.

"Andwae! There's no food left." Dohyon said while looking gloomy as he opened the refrigerator.

(Andwae - no way)

"That's weird. Manager-nim usually checks that everyday." Hyeongjun said.

"I forgot to mention that manager-nim took 3 days off for personal reasons." Minhee said.

I stood up and grabbed my coat. Eunsang looked at me confused while I'm putting on my coat.

"Okay no no no. You are not going outside Son Dongpyo! Did you forget what manager told us?" Minhee asked.

"I won't get scold if you guys won't tell. I won't be long, trust me. I'll comeback here safe and sound."

I looked around the supermarket to buy some canned foods and some ingredients that Minhee told me to buy. We have to make sure it fits the budget though. I'm afraid Dohyon won't be eating chips for a while if our budget is just enough for the things that I buy.

The cashier girl was eyeing me while she was punching the foods. I lowered my cap and fixed my mask.

"I'm surprised that some people have money to buy this. They'll probably go bankrupt soon." She commented while putting the foods inside.

I bit my lip to prevent me for saying something. I bowed at the girl before immediately leaving the supermarket.

"Isn't that Son Dongpyo?"

"He belongs to that group right?"

My heart started beating faster as they walked towards me. Someone tried to remove my cap but I was quick to step back. She was about to try it again but someone shouted.

"IT'S HAN SEUNGWOO!"

They ran quickly to the direction where the voice came from. I placed my hand on my chest as I tried to calm my breathing.

"I thought something happened to you!" Minhee exclaimed before pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm okay. I'm sorry, I should've called."

Dohyon quickly rummage the bags that I'm holding and pulled out the chips. I managed to buy some by using my own money.

We were about to cook when the door banged open. Dohyon let out a squeal.

"Manager-nim? We thought you're on leave." Hyeongjun said.

He was breathing heavily as he motioned us to sit on the living room.

"What's wrong, manager-nim? Is.. everything  okay??" Dohyon asked as he hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed his temple.

"Look, listen. I know it's been hard for you guys these past few months. And I'm tired of seeing you guys questioning your worth every damn time. You guys are worth it and you are an amazing group. They need to wake up and see that."

We exchange looks, confused on where this is going. I gulped then averted my gaze towards manager-nim who is now looking at me.

"And the company find a way to solve it but.."

"But....?"

"If only.. Pyo will agree to this."

I did not hesitate a bit and nodded quickly. I don't care what will I go through. If this will save the group, I am willing to do this. Whatever it takes.