Chapter 5

"That's it for today

"That's it for today. Change your clothes and rest well." Jinhyuk hyung announced as we finished rehearsing one song of ours.

My knees gave up and I fell down on the floor, catching up some air. This pass two weeks I've been practicing non stop. I have nothing to do anyway so I want to keep occupied.

"Pyo, don't forget you have shoot tomorrow." Jinhyuk hyung said.

I nodded as I grabbed my towel and wiped my sweat away. I sat down and released a long sigh.

"Why? Troubled?" Minhee asked as he removed his shirt and sat down beside me.

"No.. It's just.. We're gonna shoot tomorrow." I said then gave him his shirt.

"So? Nervous? You already met him." He said as he put his shirt on.

"Yeah but.. we didn't see each other for a whole two weeks. I think I'm gonna be awkward." 

To be honest I am more nervous for the shoot tomorrow. I just don't know how to act after not seeing each other for two weeks. 

"You just need to be yourself, Pyo." That's what Jinhyuk hyung always say to me.

"Pyo, can you tell Seungwoo-ssi to get me an autograph from Junho?" Eunsang asked then wrapped his arms around me.

"No." I said then stood up to go to the kitchen. I chuckled as I heard him whining in the living room. He's just so whipped for Cha Junho.

And besides, me and Seungwoo hyung are not that close. We're just acting buddies so..

"Annyeong haseyo." I greeted as I passed by some staffs to get to my dressing room. I saw my dressing room and opened the door.

But what I didn't expect is to see Han Seungwoo changing his clothes in my dressing room.

I gulped when my eyes drifted in his abs. I immediately averted my eyes and locked with his gaze. I saw a hint of smile on his face but decided to ignore it.

"I forgot to tell you that you'll share dressing room with Seungwoo-ssi for now because there's only one available." Chaeyeon noona said.

I can't complain because he's already here so. Noona gave me my clothes and I went to the corner. 

I was kind of hesitant to remove my clothes because he's here but I did it anyway. As I removed my shirt, I looked at my right where the mirror is and saw Seungwoo hyung staring at me...?

I quickly put on my shirt because I'm conscious with my body. I didn't talk with him the whole time we're inside the dressing room because what will we talk about? But I sometimes caught him looking at me or it's just my imagination.

Yeah, probably just my imagination. Yeah haha.

The director said that we're going on our 'First Date' today. They didn't gave me the script so that my reaction is natural on this date.