Chapter 25

"Pyo, I've been calling you for five times now." Minhee stated, staring at me.

"S-sorry. What was it again?" I asked then sat properly.

"Nothing. You've been spacing out lately. Is everything okay?" He asked.

I assured him that everything is fine and that I'm okay. Just thinking about random stuffs. I stood up when it was my turn. I sat down while Chaeyeon noona prepared the make up.

"Don't space out later so you can finish early okay? Rest when you get home." 

I smiled at noona and nodded. I changed my clothes and went outside for the shooting. We did a couple of shots. Different poses, different costumes. I get scolded sometimes but it's normal for me.

"Good job, Dongpyo. Rest, you look tired." The director said.

"Thank you director. I'll do better next time."

We bowed to every staffs that we passed by. This is our fourth shooting for the week and we're kind of exhausted. We went home directly because we have a guesting on running man tomorrow. 

It was kind of late when I heard my stomach growling. The members are asleep now. I grabbed my coat from my closet before going out. I'm too lazy to cook. I went to a nearby ramen restaurant. I didn't wake Dong-i up because he's tired as well and I want him to rest.

I ordered my food and looked around to pick a table. My eyes went to a table near the window. My eyes then widened when I saw who it is.

"Yunseong?"

"Dongpyo?"

He stood up and I ran towards him. He welcomed me with open arms and I gave him a tight hug. 

"I missed you so much! I didn't know you've come back from your tour." I said. He invited me to eat on his table.

"I just arrived today. I'm a regular here and I missed their ramen. I didn't expect to meet you here."

We talked about what happened to us for the past few months. We became close two years ago. I met him at a dance studio and that's where it all started. He was very friendly and we get along well.

"Ahh, I should eat here more often." I said then pat my stomach.

"Let's take a picture!" Yunseong said. I stood up and sat beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and I did as well.

We took a couple of shots and he uploaded it on twitter. We put our phone in silent mode because it will ring multiple times.

After eating, we then walked around the neighborhood. Both of us love to walk during night time. It's like our meditation.