Chapter 39

To those confused, the little boy will be their son just for the show. I'm so sorry if some mistook it that he will be Seungpyo's real son skeheisjjr :((

. . . . . . .

"We're here! Let's go

"We're here! Let's go."

The three of us got out of the car. Byul immediately went to Seungwoo hyung and hyung carried him into his arms. I smiled at the sight as hyung fixed Byul's messy hair.

Earlier as we found out that Byul will be our son for the show, we decided what to do while we're with him and we thought about one that we'll be able to do today.

We're going to go to the orphanage where Hanbyul grew up and we're here at the mall to buy a few things for him and the other kids.

"H-hyung, I want to go to the comfort room." Byul suddenly said when we went inside the mall. Seungwoo hyung then look at me asking for permission.

"Go. I'll look around here." I said then tap his back.

"What about you? Will you be okay?" Hyung asked and I assured him that I'll be fine. They went to the comfort room with some staffs and camera man. Will the camera man enter the comfort room as well? I laugh at the thought but immediately stopped because they might think I'm crazy.

"Hmm, I wonder where shall we go first?" I asked and tilt my head while looking at the camera.

"Aha! I know!" I said then grabbed the free hand of the camera man and pulled him somewhere. I can hear the his chuckle and just smiled at him.

"Ahjussi do you want some? Oh wait you won't be able to eat it well." I said then pouted. He shook his hand telling me that it's okay.

"One ice cream please chocolate flavor." I said while looking for my pocket. I stopped when I realized that I don't have my wallet with me. It's with-

"Make it two please." Seungwoo hyung said then put his free hand on my waist while the other one was holding Byul's hand.

I grabbed both of the ice cream and gave one to Byul.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yes! Thank you appa." He exclaimed as his eyes closed while he smiled. My eyes widened a little bit when he called me appa but then smiled and messed his hair.

We walked while eating our ice cream and looked around.

"You don't want some?" I asked Seungwoo hyung and hand out my ice cream to him. He then leaned and licked on the part that I just licked. He licked his lips and a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

"Do you think they will like this?" Seungwoo hyung asked Byul while showing him some pillows. Byul nodded in response.

It took us 2 hours to buy the things needed for the visit at the orphanage. We honestly bought too much but it's okay, it's for the kids anyway.