Chapter 21

How did we end up like this?

A few days ago, that was one of the happiest moments in our life. How did everything change fast?

So what they say is true after all..

It's scary to be happy because sadness will always follow.

"P-pyo, they will here soon. Okay?" Minhee said then caressed my cheeks.

I want to say something but no words came out.

Dohyon was holding my hand for a long time now and keep murmuring comforting words.

Hyeongjun always try to cheer me up along with Eunsang.

I appreciate it really.

The door burst open and Seungwoo hyung came in, panting, X1 coming in as well. His eyes looked for me and immediately hugged me.

"H-hyung."

Seungwoo hyung didn't say anything and just hugged me tightly. We stayed like that until the door opened again and Jinhyuk hyung came in.

"I told you to be careful! What the hell did you do!? You did not listen!" He shouted.

I hugged Seungwoo hyung tightly as Jinhyuk hyung keep scolding us.

"I support you okay!? I did not forbid you because you make each other happy! I asked one thing! One thing! And that is to be careful because both groups reputation is on the line!"

"H-hyung  I-"

"For god's sake! Not everyone will accept you! Not everyone will support you! That's why I asked you to be careful! Damn it!"

Jinhyuk hyung threw the envelope in front of us with our photos inside. The photos of us going out, me going to his apartment, him going to ours.

"Babe, calm down." Wooseok hyung said then approached Jinhyuk hyung to calm him down.

"What the f-" Minhee was about to say but was cut off because Hyeongjun covered his mouth.

The other night, someone delivered the envelope to us. I was shaking when I received it because I know very well that it's from Dispatch.

I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm scared of what may happen if that pictures or an article is released about us.

Our CEO tried to talk to them and told them to not post those photos. They're even willing to make a deal, but they're not buying it.

They are very much aware that once this news gets out, huge money will come for them.

They don't care if they're gonna ruin someone's lives. Someone's happiness. They just care for money and the people's attention.