Epilogue

I pulled my handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped the sweat rolling down on my cheek

I pulled my handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped the sweat rolling down on my cheek. I raised my hand and covered the sunlight that's hitting my face. My eyes went to the other side of the street and there was a small park that caught my attention.

I looked back at the house where the party was being held before dragging myself to the park. I'm not really a fond of parties but my parents want me to attend so I have no choice. I hate going to parties because I need to wear a suit. It makes me feel hot ahh I don't like it.

I was minding my own business when I saw a kid playing in the sand box. I creased my forehead and watched him from a far. He looks so care free. It's like he's the only one in this world. A smile formed on my lips without knowing.

"Oh!" I exclaimed when he tripped while trying to get out of the sand box. I was about to help him when I heard Eunbi calling my name.

"Just wait a second!" I said then looked back to the boy but he was no longer there. I thought that was it but I guess I thought wrong.

"I can't believe it's already been a few years since we graduated from high school!" One of my friends said.

We decided to go back to our alumni because we were all free for today. Not gonna lie I missed being in school. Ever since I graduated I've been focusing as a trainee.

It became my life. It became my goal to debut because ever since I was a child I love dancing. I love singing. I love music.

"Hey you guys go ahead, just gonna check on something." I said then climbed up the stairs.

My feet dragged me to the dance studio that I always used back then. I heard music as I got closer. The door was slightly opened so I peeked in.

There I was a boy dancing... I don't even know how to describe it. He dances so well. It's not too tough but it's not too soft either. It's... fascinating. 

I ended up watching him until he finished without me even knowing. I hid when he came out of the studio.

I don't know but suddenly my feet followed him to wherever he goes. I frowned when I looked at the classroom he entered.

"That's my classroom." I whispered to myself.

I waited for him to get out but it's already been a few minutes and he's still inside. I slowly opened the door and looked around.

There, I saw him sleeping peacefully. I slowly walked towards him and sat down carefully beside him. If I was born later then maybe we would be seatmates.

I feel like a stalker ahh Han Seungwoo what are you doing? But instead of leaving I stared at his face.

"He looks familiar." I whispered and bring my face closer to him. He looks stressed and tired. Is he part of the dance troupe?