Chapter 19

"Are you nervous?" 

"Are you nervous?" 

I'm at Seungwoo hyung's apartment. We spend the day together, of course still in secret. The only one's who know about us our co-members, managers and bodyguards. I honestly don't know what will happen if our CEO will find out about this.

Yes, he's kind and all but.. when the group's reputation is in danger he'll do anything to save it. 

"W-well.."

Seungwoo hyung gently pulled me to sit beside him on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me as he turned on the television.

"Don't be. I'm sure your comeback will be a success." He said then pinched my nose.

"I can't help it. If this fails then.. our group will.."

"Hey hey." Seungwoo hyung stopped me from finishing my sentence and hold my chin for me to look at him.

"Don't think like that. Be positive because being positive brings positive results. I listened to the whole album okay? And I like it. No, I love it. Those songs really hit something in my heart  and I'm sure other people will as well. Trust me, okay?"

I'm so thankful that Seungwoo hyung came into my life. He's always there to remind me that everything will be okay. I honestly don't know if I can handle it if he's not with me.

And it's scaring me. It's scaring me that I'm becoming dependent on him. I don't want that. Because what if..

What if we need to be apart once our fans knew about.. us?

It's scaring me but I don't want to think about it right now. I have a lot of things coming ahead of me and I need to focus on the bright side.

For now I will enjoy every moment I spent with him.

"Retouch their make ups! Make sure every lapel is working." Jinhyuk hyung ordered.

The backstage is a total mess. Everyone's in panic including Jinhyuk hyung. Our CEO is here as well, helping.

In a few minutes, our comeback showcase will start. The album was released two hours ago and Jinhyuk hyung forbid us to look at the comments for now because it may affect our performance.

My heart is beating faster and faster as we stood in the platform. I looked at Chaeyeon noona and she nodded at me. Signaling that I can do it.

"BY5 Fighting!"

The platform slowly raised up as the music started. The crowds cheer enveloped the whole stadium. I kept a straight face even though I want to smile and look around.

"Stand up
Oh ya ya ya ya."

Minhee walked first before us, getting to our position. The crowds cheer didn't stop and they just kept screaming which made me overwhelmed.

And then our title song, Don't Give Up started.

While performing I can't help but to smile. Our group never experienced this kind of crowd before. I also managed to spot Seungwoo hyung along with X1 in the middle part of VIP section.

"Don't give up pogihajima
Sumjima bicheul hyanghae naga
Sesange jijima jijima jijima jijima
'Cause I'm gonna shine for you."

In the middle of the song I suddenly felt tears forming in my eyes and I tried to hold it back until the end of the performance.

"Ahh, this is so sad." Eunsang said then hugged me when it was our ending speech already. The showcase passed by like a blur and not it's ending.

"Don't cry priki!" Someone shouted so loud that it made us laugh. It made us laugh more when we figured out that it was Wooseok hyung who said that.

"And lastly.. Dongpyo."

The crowd's cheered once again. I smiled as I looked around. My eyes met Seungwoo hyung who is now smiling at me, looking proud.

"First of all, I want to thank our fans for supporting us from the start. W-we went through a lot and I want to t-thank you for.. for not giving up on us."

Minhee pulled me into a hug when tears started falling down on my face. The other's joined us who's crying as well.

I managed to finish my speech even though I was crying. I think all of them are crying. And I'm so thankful because they're there with us through happy and tough times.

"And oh, I just want you guys to know that my husband is there." I said then pointed Seungwoo hyung.

The crowd became wild as Seungwoo hyung is shown on the screen, smiling.

Hangyul hyung and Seungyoun hyung being crackheads they are blocked Seungwoo hyung and waved.

Wooseok hyung facepalmed while Junho was giggling.

"I know this is our showcase but how about X1 join us here?" Minhee asked and pointed the mic to the crowd as they screamed yes.

X1 immediately went up and we had a  little chat on stage. Jinhyuk hyung was signaling us that it's time to end it but we ignored him. We still want to spend time with our fans more.

Seungwoo hyung stayed by my side giving me glances while they are playing around.

"Picture!" Hangyul hyung said then we all gathered to take a picture.

Seungwoo hyung put his arms on my shoulder while taking the picture which made the crowd wild again.

"Congratulations everyone! We did great!"

All of us clapped our hands as we removed our outfits.

As Seungwoo hyung said, our comeback was a success. We won 9 awards and we didn't even imagine it. Honestly we're okay with one win but our fans gave us much more.

While promoting, I was also filming we got married. It's tiring but I'm fine. I'm happy to be honest.

But little did I know that my happiness will just be temporary and will soon be replaced by sadness.