Chapter 26

"D-dongpyo?"

"D-dongpyo?"

The both of us were in shock and just stood there staring at each other. Seungyoun hyung cleared his throat and pushed his hair back with his hand.

"Forgive me for my late arrival. Something came up. Did you wait for long?"

His hair was longer than before. His muscles is more built now and more evident even though he's wearing a sleeves. 

"N-no, it's okay." I said. 

"Shall we seat?" He asked and I nodded. I followed him as he walk to the table. I sat down in front of him and put down my bag.

He ordered coffee for the both of us and I just stayed silent. Looking at the surroundings to avoid eye contact.

The both of us just kept silent until our orders arrive. Seungyoun hyung quickly took a sip on his coffee but hissed after because it was hot.

"Are you okay hyung?" I asked then gave him some tissue. He accepted it and wipe the corners of his lips.

"Y-yes yes. Thank you."

We went silent again after that. I was finding words to say. I mean.. It's been years. We see each other at award shows but we don't talk with each other.

"Should we.. skip formalities? I mean.." I said then bit my lip.

"Of course. I know the both of us is just a little bit awkward I guess. It's been what? Almost.. three years?"

"Yes, it is."

We decided to start because we have a lot of catching up to do. Hyung explained what happened in the meeting. He also gave me the copy of the plot and the script. I scanned the plot and nodded when I understand it.

"Are you free tomorrow? We can start writing the lyrics." Seungyoun hyung asked as he cracked his neck.

"I'm not free in the day but in night I am. How about you?"

"Alright. Night it is. I'll just text you the location of where are we going to meet, is that okay?"

We were done earlier than expected and we decided to walk around. There's only a few people here so we don't mind, less rumors. Less issues.

"So how are you pyo?" He asked.

"I'm good, thankfully. A lot has happened in those two years. We got more popularity. We have different solo projects and group projects. Dohyon has an upcoming drama as well as Eunsang. Minhee's been composing hundreds of songs. Hyeongjun is almost half way on building his dance studio. And I.. Just the same I guess. Collabs, OST's and such."

Seungyoun hyung told me how about how the other's are doing. Well.. except for him. I know he's avoiding the topic.

"How about Seungwoo hyung? How is he?" I asked. His eyes widened, probably not expecting me to ask that question. I just want to know if he's fine.. that's all.