Chapter 16

"Wah, jinjja daebak!" Hyeongjun exclaimed as the four of them looked at our 'prenup' photos. The director send us a folder containing all the pictures taken last week. The episode will be up later tonight.

"Oh my freaking donuts you touched his abs!" Eunsang shouted and they went wild again.

"Stop stop stop." I said as they keep asking what does Seungwoo hyung's abs feel like and how is it sitting on his lap. This guys, really. 

"What? My schedule is clear? But why does the other boys have something to do today?" I asked Jinhyuk hyung. I went to him to see what am I gonna do today but there's nothing to do.

"Hmm, I don't know as well." Jinhyuk hyung said but a hint of smile plastered on his face.

"Hyung.." I called in a deeper tone.

"What? I really don't know." Jinhyuk hyung defended himself but the smile is still on his face.

Hmp.

If he doesn't want to answer me then I'll ask our CEO myself. I pouted while waiting for the elevator. Thinking why don't I have schedule for today. My phone rang and it displayed Seungwoo hyung's name.

I looked around to see if there's people around before answering it.

"Hyung!"

"Hey pyo, what are you doing?"

"I'm on my way to the CEO's office. Jinhyuk hyung told me that I don't have schedule for today but the other members have. I find it weird. Jinhyuk hyung won't tell me why so I decided to ask our CEO myself."

"Ahh, I see. You want to know the answer? Look outside."

My eyebrows furrowed as I pulled my phone away from my ear. Even though I was confused, I went to the nearest window and peaked. I scanned the outside and my eyes widened when I saw a familiar figure from a far, leaning on a motorcyle.

"What are you doing there!?" I covered my mouth when I realized that my voice was too loud.

"Come here, I'll answer you."

"What??"

"Are you coming? Or do you want us to be the headline for tomorrow? X1's hot and sexy member Han Seungwoo spotted outside LDW's building. What is he doing there? Probably waiting for BY5's cute and fluffy member, Son Dongpyo? Your choice, baby."

I was about to whine but he ended the call. I let out a groan and immediately took the stairs, not bothering to wait for the elevator. I stopped by the practice room first to get my cap and mask. 

Seungwoo hyung spotted me going out of the building and he turned on the engine of the motorcyle.

"Hop on."

I put my hands on his shoulders to hop on the motorcycle. He then gave me the helmet before driving.

"Mind to tell me where we're going?" I asked as hesitantly put my hands at the side of his shirt. Not wanting to touch him.

"My grandma's house. Hold on tight, I'm going full speed if you want to be home before night."

I was still processing what he said when he drove fast and  my arms automatically wrapped around his waist. I was hugging him tightly that I can feel his abs. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the ride. Seungwoo hyung keeps glancing at me through the side mirror and smiled after.

We stopped in front of a white colored bungalow. I fixed my hair as I looked at the house. 

"Let's go in." Seungwoo hyung said then smiled at me.

My hands started shaking when we entered. I was still mesmerized by the interior when I heard a woman's voice.

"Ah, my baby! What took you so long!? I was waiting for you, you know!" A grandmother popped out from the kitchen and welcomed Seungwoo hyun with a kiss on the cheek.

I was just watching them as grandmother keep scolding Seungwoo hyung for being late and hyung showering her with sweet words for her to stop

A small smile plastered on my face as I stare at them. Seungwoo hyung always denies that he's romantic, but he is sweet.

The grandmother's bickering stopped when her eyes darted on me. I stood up straight and tried to speak but no words came.

"Grandma, this is-"

"Sesanghe! What a cute boy." Grandmother passed by Seungwoo hyung and walked towards me. She started touching my face and complimenting me. I was a bit shy and managed to mumble a little thank you.

"Omo, I'm sure you're hungry. Come, come!" Grandmother said then pulled me towards the dining room.

My eyes widened because there's a lot of food in the six-seater table. Seungwoo hyung pulled out a chair for me.

"Thank you." I said as I sat down and hyung sat beside me.

I looked at grandmother and she was staring at us with a smile on her face.

A woman suddenly came down from the stairs. My eyes widened again when I recognized that it was her sister. Seungwoo hyung stood up and kissed his sister's cheek. Asking how is she.

"And ah, noona. This is dongpyo." Seungwoo hyung said.

I hesitantly stood up and approached them. Seungwoo hyung placed his hands on my waist and squeezed it gently. Probably telling me to relax a little.

His sister was so sweet that I can almost melt. She looks like a doll and the way she speaks sound so calming. While eating, hyung's grandmother and noona talked about Seungwoo hyung's childhood memories.

"Ah, seriously. Grandma, noona, stop. You're embarrassing me." Seungwoo hyung exclaimed as he bury his face on his palm.

"Oh, I remember something! Seungwoo used to like someone in high school! He was head over heels for that boy-"

Noona didn't finish what she has to say because Seungwoo hyung put a bread on her mouth resulting to them fighting and to me laughing.

"Wah, that was fun!" I said as we sat down on the hammock. He pulled me closer to him when he noticed that I sat a little far away from him.

"You had fun. I didn't." He said then put his arms around me.

"Yah, who's that boy huh? And why are you head over heels for him?" I asked then pouted at him.

"That was long time ago. Let's not talk about it." He said trying to avoid the subject.

I want to tease him about my past crushes to but I know he will get annoyed so I decided to let it off. I unconsciously placed my head on his chest as hyung rocked the hammock.

We stayed silent as we appreciate the calmness of the surroundings. I wish it's always like this. We don't have to  worry about what will happen tomorrow or the next day. We don't have to worry about people's expectation from us.

And before I closed my eyes, I felt Seungwoo hyung's lips on my forehead.