Chapter 20

"Kamsahamnida

"Kamsahamnida." 

We bowed as we passed by some staffs. We just finished filming for the day and I'm kind of tired. It's been two months since our comeback showcase happened. Our rating went up much higher than we taught.

We've been invited to a lot of shows, interviews and performances. Of course in those interviews the topic about Seungwoo hyung and I will always be present. But of course, all of them think that it's just for clout.

But to us, it's not.

"Did you already got your suit for the awards show on friday?" Seungwoo hyung asked as we walked towards his car. Hyung said that he's taking me out again today.

"Not yet."

He opened the door for me before he walked around and get on the driver seat. I miss riding his motorcycle but we can't because someone or some media can caught us. 

We decided to drop by the shop where our suits were made. We put on our mask and cap before we went inside. The saleslady was a bit shocked to see us both but managed to get our suits.

"Fit it. I want to see it. I'll fit mine as well." Hyung said before grabbing a suit from the saleslady. 

"You ordered yours here too?" I asked and hyung smirked before nodding.

We went to different fitting rooms and put on our suits. We get out at the same time which made us laugh.

"Wah, this is so good! I love it!" I said as I stared at our reflection in the mirror.

The sales lady excused herself for a bit for someone called her leaving us alone. Seungwoo hyung took out his phone from his pocket and pulled me closer to him.

A smiled escaped my lips as I realized that he wants to take a picture of us both. We did different poses until the sales lady came back.

I also claimed the other's suits as well so they Jinhyuk hyung doesn't need to come here anymore.

"Moreuneun geot tuseongi
Soljjiki nan eoryeoweo Umm."

I looked at Seungwoo hyung as he keep singing my song while driving, his right hand intertwined with mine.

"Why do you keep singing that song?" I asked him when he stopped singing.

"Because you made it. And besides, I love it." He said then glanced at me with a smile on his face.

(The song that Dongpyo 'wrote'  in this story is What If Love by Wendy)

I don't know how many times I've been asked in interviews about that song and who did I wrote it for. I always say it's for the fans but it isn't.

"I wrote it for you."

I screamed when Seungwoo hyung suddenly turned right. The car before us honked because of that.